Remy Martin's Reviews**New Review**Updated 12/06/23

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by RemyMartin, Jan 4, 2014.

1. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

I may be Remy's biggest cheerleader, but there's a reason why...and that reason was amplified when I had my first amazing party with her....so here are several reviews - including mine - that document the skills and wiles of this irresistible Ebony Goddess...you must treat yourself to her soon!

2. BunnyLove
    Chat with Me

BunnyLove Busty Big Boobs Bunny

I love my Remi you got a party with this lovely lady Labor Day weekend guys time to par Tay

3. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

All of these are great Remy! Thanks for sharing!

4. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    BLUSHING

5. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Thank you babe!!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. torontoral
    Chat with Me

Remy Martin...returning to the Love Ranch North soon...

7. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Get aa glimpse into a few of the moments shared with yours truly!!!!

8. torontoral
    Chat with Me

Remy Martin returns exclusively to the Love Ranch North January 3-10, 2017...don't miss your chance to add to her collection of stellar reviews!!! [email protected]

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

10. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

Nice reviews Miss Remy. I can't wait to hang out with you again. I know I'd learn a lot from you.

11. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Take a look[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

12. torontoral
    Chat with Me

You guys now have until January 10 for your chance to add your review....who will be next? ;)

13. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

A great collection of reviews, Remy [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. torontoral
    Chat with Me

If you have an itch, your next chance to scratch is March 14-20, when Remy Martin returns for St. Patrick's Day celebrations. The flight is booked, the countdown has started, and the clocking is ticking....;);););)

15. Remy sound's like a fun time!! :) ...........................................

16. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

More reviews coming soon!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. torontoral
    Chat with Me

And also opportunities for review: May 24-30, July 11-18 and September 26 - Oct 3. Book Remy today and experience the erotic! :)

18. torontoral
    Chat with Me

Someone has to write about their impending Memorial Day Weekend fireworks with Remy Martin!

19. torontoral
    Chat with Me

48 hours or so away from Remy's return to the Love Ranch North...here's your chance to add to the review library ;)

20. I so wish I could, but will write of my upcoming July "fireworks" with Remy.
    When I met Remy last year, it was magical. We had endless things in common from our pasts. She is fun to be around. I needed to party with her, but wasn't able to that visit due to my own schedule and meeting her right before I left. I thought I would miss out on her until this coming Summer, but she was going to be at Moundhouse for my visit with Alice and Roxanne in January so was included in the party.
    When I negotiated with Remy, it was straightforward. I had booked her with a deposit and she gave me one of her specials. It was so simple to discuss that we had no back-and-forth negotiation. She applied the special and that was it.
    When I saw naked Remy (as pointed out in this thread on my review- DEATH BY BOOBS), the word "WHOA" was about all I could say until I recovered.

Since that multi-girl party, I have been anxious for some one-on-one time with this awesome lady.
    I definitely want to spend more time worshiping the altar that is Goddess Remy without distractions.

torontoral likes this.
  21. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Our day is coming!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

22. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

2 new reviews, take a look!!!!

23. torontoral
    Chat with Me

She's back July 6....another chance to add your input to the list of glowing reviews.... ;)

24. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

More stunning reviews have been added!!!!

torontoral likes this.
  25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

26. torontoral
    Chat with Me

More Remy reviews added....book a sensuous party with the sublime Remy Martin and add yours TODAY!

27. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

New Review[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. torontoral
    Chat with Me

Start getting your pens ready for Remy Martin's return....and get your minds out of the gutter - I said, "pens!" :p:D

30. What am I gunna do with a "pen" ?????

31. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Rotflmao:D:D:D[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. torontoral
    Chat with Me

Your chance has arrived to add to the Remy Martin review collection!!!

33. torontoral
    Chat with Me

Until October 17, you can add your review and name to the collection of magnificent Remy Martin reviews with an in-person visit to the Love Ranch North...

34. torontoral
    Chat with Me

Only one more week to add your stellar reviews of the Remy Martin Erotic Experience...and then she's gone for a spell!

35. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I love those pictures. I remember the day we took it.

[​IMG]