Remy Martin's ***Parties & Specials*** Cum get a Sip!!!

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by Remy Martin, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Remy Martin
    Chat with Me

Remy Martin Cum Get A Sip!!!!

Parties

Catering to one's innermost desires, master chocolatier Remy Martin offers a wide palate of custom-designed erotic experiences guaranteed to stir the sexual hunger within and to satisfy the craving throughout; a personalized, gourmet encounter that's a sensuous feast for the heart, the mind and the soul.

Remy Martin Sample (Amuse bouche "smaller" party) - Amuse bouche of a Sensual Strip Tease, Tantalizing Nude Body Massage, or a Steamy Soapy Shower together. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Remy Martin Club (A more advanced appetizer)-Jacuzzi time!!! Let’s have a Cocktail and head out to the Jacuzzi, for a little Kissing, Touching, and Caressing. This party is sure to reach the Boiling Point!!!(non-alcoholic beverages are an option)

Remy Martin VS -Let’s take a leisurely hot bubble bath while sipping champagne …bathe those troubles away, then dry off and continue our sensual evening in bed. (non-alcoholic beverages are an option)

Remy Martin XO Special (Ultimate GFE) - What’s your ultimate GFE fantasy??? Kissing, Oral, Intense Intercourse, Cuddling, Massage, Wine, Bubble Bath, and a Naughty Dinner. I am all yours and the focus are all on you. Let’s live it up and make something happen that you'll remember forever and want to keep returning for more. !!!(non-alcoholic beverages are an option) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Remy Martin XO Excellence (Remy Martin XO Special with a little dessert) - Wine, Cheese, and then Miss Remy Martin is your “dessert”. Whip cream, warm chocolate, and strawberries. Sweet tooth for those who like it Sexy and Sweet!!!(non-alcoholic beverages are an option)

Remy Martin VSOP - Threesome fantasies are a huge turn on for me, so why not double your pleasure!!! I will bring in a Sexy Lover Babe (that I have amazing sensual chemistry with of our mutual choice) for the ultimate fun flirty 2 girl party!!! (Couples and Ladies are welcome) [smilie=hot over you.gif]

L'age d'or de Remy Martin (an outdate)- Let’s stay in a nice hotel suite, fun outdoor activity, and/ or dinner for two, maybe shop for something sexy for me to wear just for you to celebrate our time together. A Very romantic, naughty, and thrilling experience...something that will leave a lasting impression. This will definitely be something we both enjoy together.

Centaure de Diamant (premium party) - This is an ultimate private true GFE (Girl Friend Experience) party! This escapade begins at the Reno Airport where I pick you up in one of the unmarked limos, with a bottle of Champagne, we will enjoy kicking off your arrival, get to know each other even better, as we head to the Love Ranch to enjoy the amenities the Love Ranch VIP has to offer. BUT THEN, as a true GFE, dinner prepared by me!!!! I love to cook so allow me to cook you a lavish meal while we find a myriad of ways to enhance the experience. (non-alcoholic beverages are an option)
    [smilie=be mine!.gif]

Specials

• Spend 2-3 hours of bliss and receive an extra hour to escape the hectic day.
    • Wine and Dine me...show me around town and then receive an extra hour back at the Love Ranch to have some dessert between the sheets.
    • A weekend getaway to Lake Tahoe, Vegas, or anywhere your heart desires (in the state lines of Nevada) and receive a 25% discount.
    • Let's have a sleepover and receive extra time in the morning to eat
    breakfast.
    • Book one hour or more with me in advance with deposit and get One Hour FREE!
    • Book an extended or overnight party with me in advance with a deposit and I will give a 20% discount
    • Send me flowers or a gift (from my wish list http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/2CXEF0HJJRXRQ/ref=cm_sw_su_w) prior to your arrival, I will extend our party 1hr.
    • Book an extended or overnight party and pay in full in advance and I will bring in an additional Sexy Lover Babe (of our mutual choice) for One Hour FREE!

Last edited: May 19, 2016
    DarkSampson likes this.
  2. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

Excellent variety! :twisted: And here are some more pics to show you how exquisite this woman is! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. Remy Martin
    Chat with Me

4. Remy Martin
    Chat with Me

Thank you Madison

5. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

Great specials! Great fun!

6. Remy Martin
    Chat with Me

Definitely have to make you part of one Shelby

7. great ideas remy!

8. Remy Martin
    Chat with Me

9. torontoral
    Chat with Me

Hot dish indeed! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

10. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

11. Remy Martin
    Chat with Me

It would be great if I could add you Amy [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. Her parties are always the BEST!

13. Remy Martin
    Chat with Me

14. Remy Martin
    Chat with Me

Cum play with me [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

DarkSampson likes this.
  15. Remy Martin
    Chat with Me

Time to book and choose your party!!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. LOVE IT..LOVE YOU

17. Remy Martin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Thank you Savannah [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. torontoral
    Chat with Me

Miss Remy, you look too delicious! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

19. I want a sip of Remy Martin!

20. We'll definitely be booking, you can count on that !!

21. Remy Martin
    Chat with Me

I'll be waiting patiently [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

22. Those are awesome prices for a special gem like you. Come enjoy her as much as I do guys!! [​IMG]

23. Remy Martin
    Chat with Me

I love the photos babe, very alluring, naughty and not nice!!!!!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

24. I would love a "sip" of Remy :wink:

25. Remy Martin
    Chat with Me

Come on and get one!!!!

26. I'll be right there Remy :D :D :D

27. Remy Martin
    Chat with Me

28. SIP SIP SIP...LOL

29. Remy Martin
    Chat with Me

30. I think any time spent with Remy will be special, she is a very cool girl !!

31. Remy Martin
    Chat with Me

Thank you Mike!!!!

32. torontoral
    Chat with Me

I've been dreaming about spending some time with Remy and worshipping her for years! :twisted:

And I'm working toward the day that I will...but in the interim, the more that I learn about her, the cooler I find she is! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

33. These are great party packages, Remy! I hope to party with you soon!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. Remy Martin
    Chat with Me