***Remy Martin's Experiences & Specials(recently updated)*** Take A Sip!!!

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by RemyMartin, Jun 17, 2013.

1. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

EXPERIENCES

Catering to one's innermost desires, master chocolatier Remy Martin offers a wide palate of custom-designed erotic experiences guaranteed to stir the sexual hunger within and to satisfy the craving throughout; a personalized, gourmet encounter that's a sensuous feast for the heart, the mind and the soul.

Remy Martin Sample (Amuse bouche "smaller" party) - Amuse bouche of a Sensual Strip Tease, Tantalizing Nude Body Massage, or a Steamy Soapy Shower together. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Remy Martin Club (A more advanced appetizer)-Jacuzzi time!!! Let’s have a Cocktail and head out to the Jacuzzi, for a little Kissing, Touching, and Caressing. This party is sure to reach the Boiling Point!!!(non-alcoholic beverages are an option)

Remy Martin VS -Let’s take a leisurely hot bubble bath while sipping champagne …bathe those troubles away, then dry off and continue our sensual evening in bed. (non-alcoholic beverages are an option)

Remy Martin XO Special (Ultimate GFE-2 Hour Minimum) - What’s your ultimate GFE fantasy??? Kissing, Oral, Intense Intercourse, Cuddling, Massage, Wine, Bubble Bath, or a Naughty Dinner. I am all yours and the focus are all on you. Let’s live it up and make something happen that you'll remember forever and want to keep returning for more. !!!(non-alcoholic beverages are an option) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Remy Martin XO Excellence (Remy Martin XO Special wih a little dessert-3Hour Minimum) - Wine, Cheese, and then Miss Remy Martin is your “dessert”. Whip cream, warm chocolate, and strawberries. Sweet tooth for those who like it Sexy and Sweet!!!(non-alcoholic beverages are an option)

Remy Martin VSOP - Threesome fantasies are a huge turn on for me, so why not double your pleasure!!! I will bring in a Sexy Lover Babe (that I have amazing sensual chemistry with of our mutual choice) for the ultimate fun flirty 2 girl party!!! (Couples and Ladies are welcome) [smilie=hot over you.gif]

L'age d'or de Remy Martin (an outdate)- Let’s stay in a nice hotel suite, fun outdoor activity, and/ or dinner for two, maybe shop for something sexy for me to wear just for you to celebrate our time together. A Very romantic, naughty, and thrilling experience...something that will leave a lasting impression. This will definitely be something we both enjoy together.

Centaure de Diamant (abundant span) - This is an ultimate private true GFE (Girl Friend Experience) party! This escapade begins at the Reno Airport where I pick you up in one of the unmarked limos, with a bottle of Champagne, we will enjoy kicking off your arrival, get to know each other even better, as we head to the Bunny Ranch to enjoy the amenities the Bunny Ranch Suite has to offer. BUT THEN, as a true GFE, dinner prepared by me!!!! I love to cook so allow me to cook you a lavish meal while we find a myriad of ways to enhance the experience. (non-alcoholic beverages are an option)

Remy Martin Opulence (multi day outdate)-
    Is an extended outdate anywhere within the borders of Nevada for the affluent gentleman or lady who appreciates the finer things, needs some spice in their life and the sexiest, premium epicurean accomplice to navigate them on this elaborate journey where fantasy and reality intermingle. Click the link for details The Remy Martin Opulence Party

[smilie=be mine!.gif]

***Netflix & Chill*** (party)- Let me subtly lure you to my room... initially just as a “friend” - nudge, nudge, ;);)wink, wink…. and let’s watch something interesting on Netflix, so that my sensual seduction of you can begin, all while Netflix still plays in the background…hint hint. (Must book multiple hours).[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

SPECIALS

Intro Party w/Me Special -Have you dreamt of, or fantasized about, spending intimate time with yours truly? Now's your chance to pop your Remy cherry. Book our first hour minimum (with a deposit) encounter together and mention this special at the time of booking and I will add 30 mins to your Remy Martin Experience. Must mention this special when booking/scheduling with ME. (This special is only available for your first ever experience with me)

Social Media Special -I love connecting with message board members, my Twitter and Instagram lovelies! Mention our social media connection and present proof at the time of booking and I will add 30 mins to your hour minimum (with a deposit) Remy Martin Experience. Must mention this special when booking/scheduling with ME. (This special is only available to use once for an experience with me)

Last edited: Dec 7, 2023
  2. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

Excellent variety! :twisted: And here are some more pics to show you how exquisite this woman is! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

LunaMia likes this.
  3. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

4. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Thank you Madison

LunaMia likes this.
  5. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Great specials! Great fun!

LunaMia likes this.
  6. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Definitely have to make you part of one Shelby

7. great ideas remy!

LunaMia likes this.
  8. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

9. torontoral
    Chat with Me

Hot dish indeed! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

10. Excellent parties and specials!!! Who wouldn't want to take advantage!!!

[​IMG]

11. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

It would be great if I could add you Amy [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. Her parties are always the BEST!

LunaMia likes this.
  13. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]
    Come party!!!!

14. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Cum play with me [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

DarkSampson likes this.
  15. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Time to book and choose your party!!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. LOVE IT..LOVE YOU

17. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Thank you Savannah [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LunaMia likes this.
  18. torontoral
    Chat with Me

Miss Remy, you look too delicious! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

19. I want a sip of Remy Martin!

20. We'll definitely be booking, you can count on that !!

21. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

I'll be waiting patiently [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

22. Those are awesome prices for a special gem like you. Come enjoy her as much as I do guys!! [​IMG]

LunaMia likes this.
  23. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

I love the photos babe, very alluring, naughty and not nice!!!!!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

24. I would love a "sip" of Remy :wink:

25. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Come on and get one!!!!

26. I'll be right there Remy :D :D :D

LunaMia likes this.
  27. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

28. SIP SIP SIP...LOL

29. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. I think any time spent with Remy will be special, she is a very cool girl !!

31. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Thank you Mike!!!!

32. torontoral
    Chat with Me

I've been dreaming about spending some time with Remy and worshipping her for years! :twisted:

And I'm working toward the day that I will...but in the interim, the more that I learn about her, the cooler I find she is! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

33. These are great party packages, Remy! I hope to party with you soon!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LunaMia likes this.
  34. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]