Remy Martin My First Chocolate Experience

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by piglet, Apr 4, 2015.

1. piglet
    Chat with Me

piglet Well-Known Member

As most of the board members know I'm not one for sharing about what happens during my parties it's just my way. Having said that I will share my views on my time with Remy Martin my first ever chocolate experience. I had communicated with Remy on and off for quite a while on the message boards before this trip and this was the first time we had actually met face to face. We had spoken the night before my party and I was immediately struck by the way Remy acted and how she carried herself around the parlour. We only spoke for a short time but she made me promise to come back and see her the next day just to have a proper chat no strings attached. I went back the next morning and we sat in the parlour talking for a while we shared a drink and some good conversation Remy is so likeable and easy to talk to and we clicked really well. After a while I decided I definitely wanted to party with Remy she is so sweet and honest and so much fun to be with or just to hang out with so we went back to her room which has the most fabulous for post bed in it and got the negotiation out of the way.. As I said I don't share details but needless to say we had an amazing three hours together which flowed quite easily between us and I can only see that getting better next time around as we get too know each other more. So how to end this review Remy is so down to earth sweet kind and so much fun and just as beautiful in person as here pictures but is such a beautiful person too. I'm so glad that Remy was my first ever Chocolate experience and I hope our future parties just get better and better Remy is definitely a person you should at least talk to if not party with she is amazing

Peace
    Piglet xxx

Trailboss and tuch2881 like this.
  2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

So nice that you had the opportunity to enjoy your time with Remy. Very nice review.

3. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

Thank you for a very gracious review, I absolutely adored our time together, and I patiently look forward to our next encounter [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

5. piglet
    Chat with Me

piglet Well-Known Member

I had an amazing time Remy I know we will have more great times together xxx

6. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

Piglet, congratulations. I'm envious! 8)

7. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

I'm counting on it!!!

8. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Thank you Ivy...you're tons of naughty fun yourself!!!!!

9. piglet
    Chat with Me

piglet Well-Known Member

I am wishing for it Remy [smilie=hot over you.gif]

10. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

12. belladivinity
    Chat with Me

belladivinity Well-Known Member

Sounds delicious! I love me some chocolate!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

13. piglet
    Chat with Me

piglet Well-Known Member

Hello beautiful I'm thinking of you honey xxx

14. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Thinking of you too babe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

No more wishing, it's time to start planning!!!!

16. piglet
    Chat with Me

piglet Well-Known Member

Blimey planning initiated my queen :D I will DM you soon xxx

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

@Remy Martin just left, but she will be back soon so we can read more reviews of her :)

dreamscometrue likes this.
  18. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

We've got to do a party together....soon!!!

19. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

LOL no strings attached, but......I do come with whips and rope attached[smilie=i love you1.gif]

20. piglet
    Chat with Me

piglet Well-Known Member

Hmm which one of us gets tied up you or me :)

21. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Ummm I think that'd be you babe[smilie=happy.gif]

22. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

No matter if you've spent time with me already or not, email me now to craft the Remy Martin experience of a lifetime, and lets share the treasured memories we make together!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Check out the above review for a glimpse into a @RemyMartin Experience![smilie=call me.gif]

24. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

I absolutely adored our time together, and I patiently look forward to our next encounter [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]