Remy Martin do not miss her!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by riderup, Feb 25, 2014.

1. I had the good fortune to meet Remy Martin this last summer and she is something special. She is down to earth, fun to talk to and as real as they get. She is proof that good things come in small packages! She is beautiful on the inside as well as the outside. You will want to spend a long time with her trust me. Our first party was three hours and it seemed like the time flew by. The next time was longer and even better she has many talents and you would be wise to let her lead for awhile. The next time i came to see her she was gone and I missed out. The windy city probably would have froze over without her. The little chief really knows how to cook. I heard she is back in town so do not miss her. She is a rare treat!.

2. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

Thank you for the wonderful review hun, I really enjoyed our time together and look forward to many more!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. I've got to see these talents!! :shock: :) xoxoxox

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Fantastic review, Riderup! I'm so happy to hear you had an amazing time with the beautiful and always sweet Remy!!

5. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

That means it's time for a 2 girl party!!!!!

6. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

7. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

8. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

10. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

11. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

We need to play soon!!![smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

No matter if you've spent time with me already or not, email me now to craft the Remy Martin experience of a lifetime, and lets share the treasured memories we make together!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] we need to connect again!