Remy Martin-a special lady

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Éros, Nov 1, 2014.

1. The conundrum that has faced mankind since the beginning of recorded history is the dilemma of discovering a great treasure. The immediate desire is to tell the whole world about the find, while simultaneously guarding the secret for ones’ own pleasure. The discovery of the long lost Renoir in the attic or the serendipity of an anonymous gift leaves the finder torn between sharing his good fortune, while wanting to secret away the discovery for personal enjoyment. Yet when excellence is shared, the painting becomes the masterpiece, the hotel receives its five stars, while wine is accorded its 90 plus points and music becomes passion and majesty. For me, such a find is Remy Martin and I’m torn between my desire have her for my own or whether to enlighten all seekers of the pleasures of the flesh, as to the existence of this amazing lady.
    I choose the later, because she asks it of me and I have no right to deny others the joy that awaits them in Remy’s company. She bills herself as a personal chef and I’m sure she has the credentials to awaken the senses through the sensuality of food. I choose sensuality, because Remy is sensuality personified. From the touch of her hand to the tenderness of her kisses, this demur lady lets you know that she is in charge of your personal erotic journey. Remy is one of those rare persons who combines, wit, charm and intelligence for a well-rounded person. Her soft smile immediately puts you at ease. I can imagine few adventures for which Remy would not be a convivial, willing and a most enjoyable companion.
    Once you step into her room immediately you are enveloped in a cocoon of pure eroticism. All your senses are awakened, as time is halted and Remy focuses her sexual energy upon your pleasure. From the shrouded bed and the sensuous new age music, the ambience is set for the master touch of a courtesan who knows how to reach the depths of pure eroticism. Spirit, mind and body are fused in a feast for the senses. Of all philosophies, I choose Epicureanism and Remy is my high priestess. However, gentlemen, honor her for we seekers of love and passion must never allow ourselves to take for granted such a rare gift.
    I will not tell you what transpired between us for that is my secret (gentlemen never kiss and tell), my treasure, the thing that will warm my heart when the vestiges of youth have finally fled and decrepitude rules the body. But memories, as all know, are created to be the buildings blocks of a full, happy, and a well lived life. With Remy at the helm of your carnal adventure, such memories will blossom almost at will for all those honest seekers of love, passion and a fuller life.

DarkSampson likes this.
  2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

You are a great writer and capture really well Remy. She is a great chef if I may say so.

3. Very nice write up. She deserves it.

4. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

[smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

5. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Thank you for such an incredible review of our time shared. I enjoyed every moment of it and I look forward to many more!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

quote="Eros"]The conundrum that has faced mankind since the beginning of recorded history is the dilemma of discovering a great treasure. The immediate desire is to tell the whole world about the find, while simultaneously guarding the secret for ones’ own pleasure. The discovery of the long lost Renoir in the attic or the serendipity of an anonymous gift leaves the finder torn between sharing his good fortune, while wanting to secret away the discovery for personal enjoyment. Yet when excellence is shared, the painting becomes the masterpiece, the hotel receives its five stars, while wine is accorded its 90 plus points and music becomes passion and majesty. For me, such a find is Remy Martin and I’m torn between my desire have her for my own or whether to enlighten all seekers of the pleasures of the flesh, as to the existence of this amazing lady.
    I choose the later, because she asks it of me and I have no right to deny others the joy that awaits them in Remy’s company. She bills herself as a personal chef and I’m sure she has the credentials to awaken the senses through the sensuality of food. I choose sensuality, because Remy is sensuality personified. From the touch of her hand to the tenderness of her kisses, this demur lady lets you know that she is in charge of your personal erotic journey. Remy is one of those rare persons who combines, wit, charm and intelligence for a well-rounded person. Her soft smile immediately puts you at ease. I can imagine few adventures for which Remy would not be a convivial, willing and a most enjoyable companion.
    Once you step into her room immediately you are enveloped in a cocoon of pure eroticism. All your senses are awakened, as time is halted and Remy focuses her sexual energy upon your pleasure. From the shrouded bed and the sensuous new age music, the ambience is set for the master touch of a courtesan who knows how to reach the depths of pure eroticism. Spirit, mind and body are fused in a feast for the senses. Of all philosophies, I choose Epicureanism and Remy is my high priestess. However, gentlemen, honor her for we seekers of love and passion must never allow ourselves to take for granted such a rare gift.
    I will not tell you what transpired between us for that is my secret (gentlemen never kiss and tell), my treasure, the thing that will warm my heart when the vestiges of youth have finally fled and decrepitude rules the body. But memories, as all know, are created to be the buildings blocks of a full, happy, and a well lived life. With Remy at the helm of your carnal adventure, such memories will blossom almost at will for all those honest seekers of love, passion and a fuller life.[/quote]

6. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

8. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

9. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

I can't wait to have another experience with you, I have just what you need [smilie=hot over you.gif]

11. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Thank you Jade[smilie=happy.gif]

12. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

No matter if you've spent time with me already or not, email me now to craft the Remy Martin experience of a lifetime, and lets share the treasured memories we make together!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Check out the above review for a glimpse into a @RemyMartin Experience![smilie=call me.gif]

14. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]