Refusal of Service question

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by BPetersonIsAnIdiot, Jul 11, 2015.

1. I heard Mr. Hof say on a Podcast that any Bunny can refuse any client for any reason at any time.

It's solely up to her, which I think is fantastic policy, we want the girls to feel comfortable at all times.

Is this accurate? To clarify, that any girl can refuse any client at any time for any reason she chooses?

2. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

It is accurate, however if a lady refuses she will also usally offer to assit in finding the right girl for our guests we do want you to have the experience you desire and even though the ladies provide a variety of services not all provide ALL but we all have a pretty good idea what everyone offers so we can help you find the right girl for you.

3. I love this great topic to discuss and consistent data.

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

We don't have to say what is the reason. If we don't feel comfortable, we can politely say thank you, but we are not available.
    No one here will make us spend time with a person we don't want. That is why I like our collaboration between the houses and the ladies.
    I couldn't imagine being on a environment where someone obligate people to do things against their will.

5. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

one of the reasons I insist on the legal side

6. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

The refusal of service really falls under the Rape Law.Meaning you can't make a woman have sex.So,a woman can give any reason or no reason at all and can't under any means of law be sued or be criminally charged.Unlike,say in a public business as fast-food.Where if they refuse to serve you because of how you look.They then can be sued.Given that the Rape Law doesn't apply to them!

7. Great topic many people have asked me out of curiousity as well ;) we are very accommodating and with such a variety your more then likely to find the right girl if not multiple to fulfill your fantasies xoxo

8. The legal way is the best way!