Randy Ryder's Mic Drop Party!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

All I can say is DAMN! I just had my first party of the trip with Randy and my sexy friend reminded me why she's Bunny Of The Month! Randy Rode the F#CK out of me! I'm sorry for the strong language but I can't clean it up! I'm in bed now and the room is spinning! I'm floating and Excited because that was a sample party! Tomorrow is the big party and I know she is going to top it!
    First of all she met me at the bar in a black and bling outfit then we went to her room and she told me she brought a Sexy outfit to wear for me. I went to the bar and she came out wearing a pink sexy form fitting V neck night shirt! We took care of biz and went to her room she took off the shirt and that body those perfect boobs and booty we kissed and hugged each other a lot Randy's body was so warm she squeezed me tight and kissed me as only she can to remind me I'm in her hands and we are going to a lot of fun this weekend! We did a lot of foreplay oral then I got to please her on top! The Things Randy did while I was pleasing her WOW! My sexy friend then Rode The F#CK out of me! I was looking for a seat belt! Randy made me Tapout it felt so good I begged for doggy just so I could see that booty before I exploded! She got into position and I returned the favor! Soon round one was done and as we were catching our breath Randy said I know right! It's like we don't have to say anything during our parties we know how to please each other and we just keep getting better and better at it! I had to lay there as Randy was kneeling beside me drinking water. I looked at my sexy naked friend and told her people wonder why I mostly see her and keep coming back for more Randy made a joke about her kitty and I have to agree I'm Ryder Whipped! If you know Randy she was just joking because she isn't about herself she is about you before after and during your parties! Randy stood up and had this look like you think that was HOT wait till tomorrow smiled and walked into the rest room. It was the ultimate Mic Drop! I thought this woman is going top to this party tomorrow night and I got two more parties with her after that! I think I going to need a nurse Randy party before I go home!
    Randy is the Best! Thank You for Everything Randy!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
  2. That is bad ass man. I'm brand new so I love reading these reviews to get a feel for what may be in store for my first visit.

Have fun :D

3. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Good for you Tony!! That was surely an explosive start to you visit!! Congrats!!