Randy Ryder's Bunny Of The Month Celebration!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Nov 27, 2016.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

When Randy got Bunny Of The Month in October for the first time I knew I wanted to do something special with her to say congratulations! Randy got Bunny Of The Month because she makes your parties about you! This party was suppose to be about her and she made it about me. My original plans was for a Reno outdate then I'd leave the next day but things came up and I had to extend my trip. With a snow storm coming the night of this party Randy worked with me to make my plans even better and safer. Not only would I be able to have several parties with Randy and possibly a two girl with her and Sarah but we would turn our Reno outdate into a bungalow party. I couldn't have asked for a better party cuz the weather got bad! It was windy cold and they started shutting roads down in certain areas so it really worked out!
    Randy spoiled me with a nice dinner. Then she got ready for our party. We went to my bungalow and I had sent Randy some gifts one was some work out gear and she loved them. I also sent her a Hot outfit for the party! My sexy friend wore the Hot outfit under the work out gear. She looked so HOT in it and we got some fun pictures of her. After laughing and having fun we stared our party. Randy and I pleased each with lots of foreplay oral different positions until round one was over. We took a break got some water and relaxed and talked a little. Laying beside a naked Randy as she smiled getting kind of lost in her eyes it was so nice. We still had a lot of time so we began round two with Massages. It was a fun way to start! We did lots of oral and then we did standing positions which was really Hot! Randy let me know she was enjoying it and we did several more positions and then Randy gave me a show with a Hands on Happy Ending! We relaxed and then took a shower together. My bungalow has a walk in rainforest shower so we were able to have the room to soap each other up and rinse off without freezing! It was really Hot being able to enjoy every inch of Randy's perfect body in that way. We got dressed and talked about our plans for next two days. As we headed to the bar I thought about how much fun we had and we still had another party and a two girl!
    To me Randy Is Bunny Of The Month Every Month! There was a lot that went into making this trip happen. Through it all Randy once again worked her magic and gave me a better trip and a party than I expected! Randy is go with the flow she says life happens. When you have lots of responsibilities like me sometimes it effects my trips. My main thing is to always keep my word to the ladies here instead of just canceling or no showing. With Randy she not only appreciates it but will always surprise you and give you a better trip than what you originally had planned! This Trip Was to Celebrate her being Bunny Of The Month instead she showed me Why She Is Bunny Of The Month!
    Thank You Randy for all that you do for me but mostly being my SUPER Sexy Amazing Friend!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Last edited: Nov 27, 2016
    BunnyRanch and John N Ga like this.
  2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

You the man Tony!! Randy's parties are always fun, exciting and special!

3. What a great review! She sounds like a special lady ;)

4. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

That was a fun night! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks John I think Randy's parties are like the trailer to a Summer Blockbuster filled with all those things you mentioned and you can't wait to see her and when you do you can't wait to see her again and again...

6. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thank You Randy is Amazing and her parties are always JAMMED with Hot Fun!

7. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thank You so much! You did a lot for me. You made a simple night into something very fun romantic and special and it was really HOT! It was the HOTTEST party I had so far then you topped it Sunday night then you topped that one on Monday night!
    We get to celebrate my career news in a couple weeks! We get to have Bigger Longer Hotter parties in 2017 than I thought! I'm so excited!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016