Randy Ryder's Before You Leave Party

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

I started to call this review Randy Ryder's I hate to see you leave but I love watching you walk away party! I mean look at her!
    [​IMG]
    LOVE THAT BOOTY!
    Randy wore this outfit for our party.
    Now this party was on New Years Day. I had the Hottest Two Girl Party with Randy and Sarah Greenmore on New Years Eve! The weather was an issue for this trip and I had to cut my trip short and had to leave that afternoon before the snow came in. I was so disappointed! Then had to find a flight at the last minute. I told Randy what was going on. We were going to see each other later that night but she worked with me and gave me this Unbelievable Party! It was probably the Hottest Party I've had with Randy! Not counting longer parties two girl parties or outdates because longer parties with Randy are mind blowing! As for a smaller one on one this one topped them all! I don't know if it was the outfit or the stress of having to leave early or the fact that Randy was so understanding! It was just an intense party! Randy Rode the stress out of me! We pleased each other with lots of hugs kisses oral and lots of positions! Her moans told me she was having as much fun as I was! Everything Randy did to me and everything I did to her was intense and pleasurable! I got to do a lot with Randy during that party and when it was over I got to snuggle with her a little and talk about the next trips. We got showers and I headed up to my room to get my bags. Randy met me down in the office. We talked a little more and I got my hugs and kisses and left. It was crazy I was sad to leave but I couldn't stop smiling! I couldn't believe that Randy gave me that kind of party after our Super Hot two girl the night before and made me feel even Better after that party! I smiled on the plane I smiled sleeping on the plane I smiled a week after I got home I'm smiling now thinking about it and the fact I get to see Randy next month!
    Randy has been there for me in good times and in bad times! 2016 was the most challenging year for me and our talks and my trips to see her helped me get through it! We have a lot planned from my bucket list this year and I am looking forward to the Biggest and Hottest Parties I've had so far cuz I plan on topping them!
    Thank You Randy For Being The Woman of My Dreams, The Bunny of My Fantasies, and The Friend I Try to Be To Others! I can't wait to continue my 2017 year of Dreams with You next month!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

jadabailey, tuch2881 and John N Ga like this.
  2. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

I am glad you had that chance to come out and have fun for the new year. The weather has been getting better. There is a lot more fun planned for 2017! Its going to be an amazing year!

3. BrandiMinx
    Chat with Me

BrandiMinx Lover at The Love Ranch North

Sounds like you started The New year off right!
    Glad you had a good time with those two sexy ladies! ;)

4. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thank You for giving me another memorable start to the New Year! I'm looking forward to topping it next year with the Biggest New Years I've ever had! Can't wait for the Biggest Birthday Party I've had so far! Until then some February Fun will get me to my Birthday! 2017 the year of my dreams!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I use to sit at home and watch the ball drop by myself then I started coming to the Ranch! I had the Greatest New Years of my life with Randy and Sarah but trust me we are going to top it next year!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Thank you for letting me give you an amazing new year. Your birthday party is going to be fun!

Tony Dark likes this.
  7. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

New Years with you was Amazing but I know the next one is going to top them all! Until then you are giving me the Biggest Birthday I've ever had! Next weekends Rydes are a sample to get me through the spring and prepare me for the BIGGEST parties I've ever had at the Ranch!
    Getting excited!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

thats a perfect thread title for this brunett bombshell gotta love mirrors so you can enjoy all angles during doggy style [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. randyryder
    Chat with Me

We had another amazing weekend. Now to make the final plans for your birthday!!

10. Awesome review! She is definitely a beautiful lady!