Randy Ryder Sexy Tahoe Tour Guide

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Jul 29, 2016.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

My birthday this year was jammed with Bunny Fun. A cosplay birthday party for Glip and I Thank You Again! My first two Girl with Randy and Sarah Greenmore! Best Two Girl Ever! Lots of Randy fun the entire trip! The coolest thing I did was I went to Tahoe for the first time and Randy was my Sexy tour guide. It was the first time I ended my trip with an outdate! Randy showed up and gave me a wild party! We got cleaned up and headed to Tahoe.

The drive was Amazing the Weather was perfect and I had just partied with my Sexy Tour guide and our fun was just starting. I got to talk to Randy and enjoy the scenery. I got to take pictures of the views and Randy too. I just kept saying WOW! Randy must have thought is that all he can say that is what he says during our parties LOL! Well both the views in Tahoe and Every Party with Randy leave me speechless!

Randy had picked out a restaurant along the lake I can’t remember the name of it. I had just finished a wild party so I was a little out of it! But it was really laid back and we had a nice meal. Everyone was checking us out! Ok everyone was checking Randy Out and so was I. White Jeans a tshirt those Boobs and that Booty looking she was looking HOT! The Girl Next door look is Perfect for Randy! I kept asking myself is she with me? I think everyone was asking is she with HIM? We had a nice dinner talked a little more then headed out to the dock to finish watching the sunset and get some picture!
    Breathtaking, Randy was Breathtaking!
    Oh and so was the Sunset!
    [​IMG]
    Randy wanted to take me on a tour. So we left and started walking around to some of her favorite spots. It was so refreshing everyone was so pleasant and the weather was nice! Small bands were playing in certain areas and being an artist I loved the Vibe! Randy and I headed back to the Ranch! We went to her Room and Randy had a surprise for me an Amazing Birthday Party!

My Sexy tour guide and I started pleasing each other. When we got to the bed we did lots of mutual oral lots of positions and she gave me a super hot toy show and a super member massage and made sure I exploded! The party was long and very HOT we were sweating! We got showers and cuddled a little and talked I was thinking How am I going to top this birthday? How can she top this party? I know she can I know she will but can I handle it? We got the call and I went to the bar! Randy went to her room to get ready to leave I sat there as she came out to greet me! I gave her a long hug and kiss and didn’t want to let go! The next day I would be going home to stress work… So I was trying to remember everything about that moment and about that trip. About my Sexy Tahoe Tour Guide and About the Best Outdate and the Best Birthday I’ve Had So Far!

Thank You So Much Randy! Tahoe was the Best So Far! But Vegas is coming!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

I would let Randy be my tour guide any where!

3. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

You and Randy get along so well! I'm very happy you two get to spend time together doing such fun things

4. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Randy is a Great tour guide! She showed me a lot of cool things! She felt bad that it was a little cloudy and I wasn't able to see the full view of the mountains. I was to busy looking at her so it was ok!
    Then she gives you another hands on guided of her sexy body when you get back to her room makes anywhere you go Very HOT!

5. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

She is an Amazing Lady! We get along and I love coming to see her. I also know I can be a pain but Randy is sweet and just lets me be me because she is an Amazing lady! She is a Sexy lady and the perfect outdate! She chose going to tahoe and it was perfect!
    I'm sure we will be doing something with you very soon Willow!

6. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

This was an awesome outdate! I can't wait to take you back up to Tahoe again. There is so much to do and explore!

7. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

It was one of those WOW moments where was trying to take it all in! I couldnt believe I was with this Breathtaking Woman with Breathtaing views! And we got to party a lot! You got me so excited for my bday outdates so many days and places to explore with you! I can't wait to see where we go! I hope I only explode during our parties and not from excitement before I get there! This Birthday trip with you is like a dream!