Randy Ryder and Sarah Greenmore! Don't Miss This Two Girl!

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by Tony Dark, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

As I prepare for my next trip to Bunny Land in 2 Weeks! I am looking forward to another party with Randy and Sarah! It was the Hottest Two Girl I ever had! Trust me I've had parties with the Best and Randy and Sarah are the BEST!

http://bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/randy-and-sarah-i-finally-found-my-dynamic-duo.31680/
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I think the ladies will only be there at the same time through November so Don't Miss This Two Girl Party!
    I thought July was going to be my last trip for awhile and I was really kicking myself about not being able to see these two Sexy Ladies one more time this year! Now I got my chance and I'm not going to miss it!
    I plan on Randy and Sarah being my first two girl outdate before November and that is going to be SUPER HOT!
    So if you ever wanted to experience a two girl party with everything you thought a two girl should be and lots of pampering at the end. I think Sarah just got a massage table! Book these two ladies sit back relax and enjoy the RYDES!!!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

piperrae likes this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Book a 2-Girl Party with them today!!! They are both awesome and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Ahh you are going to have the time of your life!!!!

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Wow!!! Awesome 2-Girl Pary to cum!!! Book a 2-Girl Party with her today and have a memorable experience!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

This will be my second party with Randy and Sarah and I know it's going to be another HOT party!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Another SUPER HOT 2 girl in 2 weeks with lots more 2 cum! I can't wait to see Randy and Sarah!

7. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

If you want a sneak peak of what its like being with Randy and Sarah check out Sarah's twitter.
    I will give you a hint Nude Beach! I know what I want for my birthday!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

8. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

That's great! Maybe I should come up north and party with Randy too! I keep hearing how awesome of a lady she is!

9. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Randy is AMAZING and my parties with her keep getting HOTTER and HOTTER! I will be taking her to Vegas soon so maybe will stop by! Sarah is Stunning too! Together they are the BEST! I can't wait for my next party with them.
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

10. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Sarah was sweet enough to share some pictures of her and Randy at the nude beach! She gave me permission to share them with you! I will give you a couple to start and I will post more tomorrow!
    Thanks Ladies You Look HOT! I can't wait to start our two girl adventures!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

That sounds like a plan to me!!!

12. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Here is a couple pictures from Randy and Sarah's Nude Beach Adventure!
    [​IMG]
    Had to give you a cute toes in the sand picture!
    [​IMG]

DMVguy001 likes this.
  13. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I thought I'd give everyone a black and white version of this picture and the color version later. Both pictures are HOT!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]
    [​IMG]
    I can't wait to share a kiss with these two Sexy Ladies!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Randy or Sarah One on One IS ALWAYS HOT!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    BUT TOGETHER THEY ARE THE BEST TWO GIRL PARTY!
    [​IMG]
    SEXY, SENSUAL, HOT, STEAMY, AND FILLED FUN!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DMVguy001 likes this.
  15. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

great reporting Tony ... and when you see a fork in the trail...take it... :)

randyryder likes this.
  16. I'm excited to party with you and Sarah again [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks Tahoe I'm going to let Randy and Sarah be my guides so there will be a lot of forkin going on!
    :)

tahoebigbear likes this.
  18. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

You know I'm excited I probably won't sleep the night before! There has been a huge build up for round two! This time we got to get pictures! I can't wait for you two Sexy Ladies to top our last party!

19. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book a 2-Girl Party with them and have them fulfill your fantasies!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

21. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

I can only imagine hoe much fun the three of you had together!

22. sarahgreenmore
    Chat with Me

sarahgreenmore Busty Bunny Babe Sarah!

23. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Well as Randy's Prez the politically correct thing would be to say Oh Sarah you are already a fan, but since I love to party with you and Randy I'm sure we can come up with a Very HOT way to make you a member next month. A sneak peak for New Years!

24. sarahgreenmore
    Chat with Me

oooh!! Maybe some crazy member initiation ritual? I have massage candles and toys! ;)

25. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

WOW! I like the way you think! I will pm you my idea and then I will run it by Randy.

26. sarahgreenmore
    Chat with Me

I think anything having to do with massaging Randy's butt will go over well ;)

27. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I think that is a fantastic idea! You know it's my duty to please Randy's Booty! We can't forget the Boobs! Have you had a massage on your table yet I'm sure Randy and I will want to return the favor!

28. sarahgreenmore
    Chat with Me

I am lucky enough that I have had a massage on there now! :)
    But I haven't had one with four hands so that's the ticket to real relaxation - I think you can agree! haha

29. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

You know I loved the 4 magical hands of you and Randy relaxing me so much I forgot it was just the start of our party! Then 4 magical hands pleasing me it was the HOTTEST two girl I ever had! I can't wait to return the favor to you and Randy!

DarkSampson likes this.
  30. piperrae
    Chat with Me

piperrae Good Times Goddess

You are so gorgeous!! thank you for sharing!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. sarahgreenmore
    Chat with Me

Thank you honey, that's very sweet. You're very pretty yourself.

32. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I totally need 4 hands of pleasure soon!

33. There is always so much more we can do [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. Aww thanks Willow! I feel like it has been way too long since we have had a two girl party!