Randy and Sarah I Finally Found My Dynamic Duo!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Jun 6, 2016.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

My birthday trip was filled with parties but one party I was looking forward to was a two girl with Randy Ryder and Sarah Greenmore! It was the night of the costume party for GLip and myself. After the party Randy and Sarah met me at the bar and we took care of biz then we headed back to Randy's room. I got a quick Shower. Then sat on Randy's bed we explained to Sarah I was out of two girl practice and why. It was my first party with Sarah so I was nervous. She broke the ice by stripping she is HOT! Then Randy stripped I never get tired if seeing that Hot lady strip! We began kissing hugging and I got to enjoy the ladies private parts. The ladies had me lay down and took turns giving me oral. Then they asked me who should do what I asked Randy to Ryde me while I pleased Sarah with oral. Randy got in cow girl and Sarah straddled my face Randy slid me into her nice kitty and Sarah gently lowered her kitty on my lips. As I began pleasing her she was complimenting my skills and my touch. As I heard Randy moaning and Ryding me faster. Sarah was enjoying what I was doing and was letting me know. Randy and Sarah were moaning and I felt Randy stop and then I felt her get into reverse cowgirl she started Ryding me really fast it felt so good so I started pleasing Sarah even more. It was Hot. Sarah wanted to Ryde so Randy jumped off and got beside me so she could watch. Sarah guided me in and complimented my member as she did and Randy said something to her that made me feel even better. As Sarah rode me her moans and words were so Hot she would lean down and let me kiss her and then I got to enjoy her nips as well as kissed Randy and enjoy her nips. Randy gave me a show as Sarah rode me. Sarah asked me to please her in doggy. So Sarah pleased Randy while I rode Sarah! It was so Hot! I got to watch everything Sarah did to Randy while I enjoyed pleasing Sarah as she complimented what I did to her. Soon I exploded and we collapsed. We snuggled after a quick clean up then the ladies gave me a massage.
    Randy thought I'd enjoy the party with her and Sarah. It has been a long time since I've had that kind of a two girl! It is the two girl experience that I've been waiting for. I have found my Dynamic Duo Randy and Sarah. I can't wait till Sarah gets back for round two and for my first two girl outdate.
    Thank You ladies for the Two Girl experience I've been looking for. It has to be the Best and Hottest Two Girl I've had so far!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

2. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

That was a lot of fun!! Sarah and I play well together [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Wow! That sounds intense! Hot as ever!!!!!!!!

4. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

IT was the perfect two girl party! It was a lot of Fun! You and Sarah are the perfect two girl combination! I'm ready for a lot of future fun with you two. Come on Labor Day Weekend! I also think she could help us with a certain party! We got to think of a fun Role Play we can do with her. Thank You for that extra special bday party!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

randyryder likes this.
  5. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

It was Very Intense and the Hottest Two Girl I've ever had!

6. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

Our parties just get better and better [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Sarah and I are a lot a like in how we like to party :D

7. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

The Best Is Yet To Come. Looking Forward to October Fun on the Strip! I can't wait for a Labor Day Role Play With You and Sarah!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I LOOOOVE our Parties too! You and Randy are THE BEST because you compliment each other well during a party! We have a lot planned and I can't wait to turn up the heat with some cosplay role play fun! You might be seeing me sooner than you think.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

You and Randy are the Best! New Years is going to Rock but next month will be a fun sample. I am planning 3 extra special trips that are on my bucket list that involve you and Randy! Then for my bday you and Randy can pick a Bunny for my first 3 girl party!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]