Random Thoughts With Roxy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RoxyGold, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Hot damn, the Prince got a pretty sweet deal in this story! :)

RunningSquirrel and thunderstorm like this.
  2. I want a coloring book of these so bad! :)

RunningSquirrel and thunderstorm like this.
  3. Woah he's pretty talented! hahaha
    [​IMG]

4. I'll have to supply you with the proper crayons ;)

5. StevenL
    Chat with Me

StevenL Well-Known Member

O I shall make it my mission tonight to create that for you!

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

6. A while back I remember seeing an inappropriate adult coloring book. Think you could create something like that? You'd be famous!

Haley Lisbeth likes this.
  7. Oh my god YES, you guys! Let’s make this happen! Adult coloring book and many skin tone appropriate crayons! :)

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  8. "....The 'Flesh' colored crayon from the box of 64 Crayola crayons....And that goes for the "Flesh-colored BandAid. I don't know anyone that color! Do you?!" -- George Carlin

There actually is an Anatomy (& Physiology) Coloring Book though probably not as 'fun' as the one you're thinking of, Miz Rox :)

9. That’s why I like band aids with Ninja Turtles or Star Wars or any other thing that is cool enough to help me (temporarily) forget that I did something pretty dumb and required said bandage :)

10. forroxy'srandom.png

Yeah......good question.......why?.......
    There-were-no-lead-characters.jpg

Broadhildt likes this.
  11. Haha well you could use any crayon, they're just not very healthy skin tones :confused:

12. RunningSquirrel likes this.
  13. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    I had never even thought about that! hahaha

14. Millions of pets are completely unaware of all the compliments they get on the internet. :)

15. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

I was watching some military people marching in time on parade. I was thinking, it would be fun to see the men (and women) do more than march to the same beat. What if they can dance with their feet, like Irish step-dancers (Riverdance) maybe with a combination of American tap dancing? I wonder if they can do that holding rifles and wearing combat boots. Maybe add bagpipers. Maybe the British can do that, and all wear kilts. I would like to see the men and women do some high kicks that the Irish step-dancers can do, with kilts on. Maybe American colleges can have something similar. A dancing band rather than just a marching band. American tap dancing combined with Irish step-dancing, wearing a thin spandex outfit. No bras for the girls, when it's cold outside their nipples need to stand out and be noticed. Same with the guys, they have to show their package. Maybe they can combine a marching band with a dancing band for the Rose Parade.

16. I like this! More dance teams and martial arts people who jump really high need to participate in parades! :)

StevenL likes this.
  17. StevenL
    Chat with Me

I miss the Doo-Dah parade....it was awesome like that

18. StevenL
    Chat with Me

Of you cut your hair and donate it, what if the one who gets your hair commits some horrible crime and the on!y evidence of who did ideas it was some of the hair YOU donated?!?!?

19. Haley Lisbeth
    Chat with Me

Haley Lisbeth Well-Known Member

LOL.. I've thought about that before too, Roxy. :D

20. There should be an app where you can compliment a pet and then the owner shows them the video... I don't know why that was important to me...

21. You have so many great ideas! This absolutely should be a thing! :)

22. I wish I could tell people the clever new password I just came up with. :)

23. If human eyes and ears were the same size as cats’ eyes and ears in relation to our heads, that would be interesting to look at. :)

24. Why doesn't the Hulk wear yoga pants? Problem solved! :)

25. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

That would look really crazy!!!!

26. Does the grass want to get revenge on us for stepping on it? :)

27. Why aren’t there east and west poles? :)

RunningSquirrel and StevenL like this.
  28. StevenL
    Chat with Me

I would like to try Fine Dining at a Dennis or IHOP. Ask for the somalier, demand to sniff the bottle cap on the wine, stuff like that

29. LanaWest
    Chat with Me

LanaWest Your Model Bunny Girl Next Door

ChhfyaV.png
    hahahaha :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. I think that presidential election campaigns are too long, too full of bullsh*t, and have gotten too silly. I hate the onslaught of political ads on tv and overflowing my mailbox. I propose the following:

Since the candidates are generally silly and avoid addressing the issues anyway, the campaign should be limited to a one-night, televised, contest much like the Miss America beauty pageant. There would be a swimsuit competition, talent competition, evening wear (in which candidates dress in drag), a special comedy improv portion (similar to "Whose Line Is It, Anyway", a challeging obstacle course involving mud and slime and the usual questions where the correct answer is "world peace". It would be on pay-per-view and the people would pay one dollar to vote - the money going to help pay down the national debt.

Since political candidates act like clowns anyway, voters seem not to pay attention to issues, and candidates will do anything to get elected, we might as well get some entertainment value out of what has become a very silly process. Perhaps our presidential candidates would learn some humility, as well.

31. Oh, and maybe we could add drinking games like beer pong as well . . . And a "Truth or Dare" segment.

32. Courtesy of my friend from college

"Why are you wearing a bathrobe?"

-a seven year old, about the most expensive coat I own

33. I can't even count the times in college that I, in the words of Kris Kristoferson:

"Fumbled in my closet for my clothes nd found my cleanest dirty shirt."

34. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

I think Irish step dancing, like Riverdance, is sexy. I would love to see Riverdance with all of the dancers nude, either live or on video. Bouncing boobs and cocks, it might be funny talking about it but if I was actually watching it I would be most likely staring at them intensely. Okay, they don't have to be entirely naked. They can wear their dancing shoes, but to be fair both the men and the women must bare their chests, bare their butts and crotch. I want to see who has a flaming red bush, or who shaves or trims down there. Yes, would love to see those high kicks, and two thighs rubbing together to generate some heat, maybe even fire and some nice asses. Okay, maybe not fire, but maybe some juice or cream or cum. It might be obvious if the male dancers get sexually excited or have an orgasm, but I wonder if the female dancers can get excited too.

35. Let us take a moment to thank God (or the universe, or whomever) for not making tarantulas able to fly. :)

StevenL likes this.