Pure Bliss with Ruby Rae

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by stratocaster, Oct 11, 2011.

1. To put it simply, Ruby Rae is a true beauty, and a joy to be around. We talked for about 15 minutes, and Ruby proved to be a great conversationalist. We moved to the bedroom, where Ruby asked me what I liked, and mapped out our party. I am pretty much a nice and sweet guy, but also a bit of a whackadoodle. We both had a good laugh about this. Sexually, Ruby knocked it out of the park. I walked out wobbly with a big grin, and one of the girls remarked that Ruby has that affect on guys. Lastly, cuddling with Ruby and looking into those incredible eyes is an awesome experience that I can't wait to do again.

2. Awwww, you are the sweetest thing since ice cream! :) It was such a pleasure getting to spend time with you, sweets. You are a great, interesting guy and you make me laugh! You are a "whackadoodle" but it is totally endearing and lovable :D I can't wait to see you again (and again, and again, and again......) :)

Until next time....
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxo

<3 Ruby Rae

3. Thank you kindly! Which reminds of another excellent trait you have. You made me feel good about myself. I am sure that is important to somebody out there looking for a lover. Ruby is your girl!

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

who wouldn't want to get lost on those piercing blue eyes?
    I am happy that you had a great time. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Bonus points for including the word "whachadoodle" in your review. :lol: The lady that mentioned that Ruby has that effect on people was spot on. Ruby is awesome and I'm glad the two of you had a great time together!

6. Thank you Jade and Ms. Jill. I can't wait to get back out there to see Ruby again.

7. Ha ha, that word made me giggle when I saw that, what an awesome word lol. Ruby is a wonderful girl, glad you had fun. :D

8. It's so easy to make you feel good because you are easily a great person! :) Miss you, boo! Muah! x a million!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Jade gets lost in them every day when I see her! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Haha, yes bonus points indeed! Awww, thank you, Jill! I find you incredibly amazing and can't wait until 2012 when you're back here!
    We will have to get Taco Bell again! :D

11. Hahaha, yes indeed :D

12. That is so true Snickerss! Her eyes are amazing, and I am can't wait to see them in person again. She is beautiful, a class act, and I love her personality. Ruby is a treasure, and it is fun to see how well her adoring fans treat her.

13. Cuddling Parties are FUN! It's different, and I suppose some might find it boring, but I love them :D

14. I can't wait to see YOU again, whackadoodle! We are going to have such a great time! It's a treat when I get to see you! :)

15. LOL! Clever! One of the many reasons why I like you, snicks! :)

16. Can't wait to see you soon, whackadoodle!

xoxo

17. Crossing the Rubycon - that is what I call my decision to party with Ruby. Of course, it was one of the best decisions I ever made. Like so many others, I can't wait to see her again.
    Caesar may have changed history by crossing the Rubicon...but when I crossed the Rubycon, I discovered pure bliss! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Your whackadoodle [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Thanks Snickerss! I actually put a lot of work into that one. I hope Ruby likes it.

19. Thanks Kimberly. FYI, when I was waiting to see Ruby in October, you were in the parlor. I was like "that is Kimberly"...wow! (Not outloud) However, I was too shy/stupid to introduce myself. I am seeing her in May, and hopefully will get another chance. [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

20. I hope you get a chance to see us both again in future! xoxo

21. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for this review, stratocaster :)

[​IMG]

22. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]