PSA to Adult Virgins

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by roxanneprice, Jul 1, 2016.

1. roxanneprice
    Chat with Me

roxanneprice Hopeless Romantic

[​IMG]

Hello all, I worked on this blog post yesterday so that I could reach out to the adult virgins of reddit. You can check out the blog HERE.

I posted this on reddit HERE, and got a lot of diverse responses. I've always found it intriguing when people react to hearing about LPIN, and not knowing what to make of it.

I have a special place in my heart for adult virgins, and I want to spread awareness about how LPIN could be a good avenue for these folks. What do you guys think? Is LPIN an efficient stepping stone for someone lacking experience/ confidence in their own sexuality and social life? I'd love the feedback from y'all! Thanks.
    :p

2. RandamnHero
    Chat with Me

RandamnHero Well-Known Member

Wonderful blog post though I feel so bad for your reddit reaction. Although I guess I can see where they're coming from as someone's who's some what in their shoes. There's something about being emotionally vulnerable that makes you build a wall around yourself. Though I was never one to blame women or society or anyone for all my faults. All I would do is remind myself that was entirely on me. Even today, I see a beautiful woman out in public and I would think: "Wow, she's so beautiful. You already know she'll say no. Look at you in your stupid Superman t shirt. Go back to looking at blu rays now."

I empathize though as someone who's always felt like I wasn't worthy of intimacy. That was something beyond my reach. It was only reserved for tall, handsome, athletic guys. It wasn't in the cards for a guy like me (not searching for a pity party) who's not particularly handsome, who's overweight, and a giant nerd. I know there's real world situations that says other wise but I just couldn't see it happening to me. Despite my overwhelming desire to be intimate and sensual with someone, it just wasn't going to happen. Of course when you see reactions from various women (not a generalization, they're individuals) you see that they consider male virgins or guys who haven't kissed/dated before as weird/pathetic/unattractive, it doesn't help matters much easier.

All that being said I do feel like you can't create a PSA without caring about something first and foremost. I can see how some of the comments were about just it being a marketing ploy. That is their opinions and feelings harsh though they may be. I didn't see it that way though, I feel like you're a pro and you've seen all this before. You know how fragile virgin men like myself are. You've sensed that weight of the world being lifted off their shoulders after a party. You don't do something like this without having some genuine warmth for it. You and all the other wonderful women at the Ranch have helped people (experienced or not) with intimacy, loneliness, or hell, just having a good time.

Cheers Roxanne and all the other ladies for the magic you do

Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
    HelenaPrice likes this.
  3. kaynine26
    Chat with Me

kaynine26 Well-Known Member

Roxanne,
    While I still need to visit a brothel in order to lose my virginity, I feel I can still offer an honest opinion on the subject. I do believe that, yes, LPIN can be helpful to someone who needs that extra bit of help. I've read stories on this board from people who've lost their virginity at one of these ranches and how the experience changed their lives and their outlook for the better. And sometimes, that's the biggest takeaway from the experience, and not necessarily that they have better experiences in their dating/love lives. The flip side, of course, is the stigma of having had sex with a professional that comes with having to answer questions about your sex life. There are women who look down on sex workers and the men who see them, which is unfortunate but also a fact of life.

However, just because LPIN can be helpful for virgins, doesn't mean its meant for all virgins. Only the virgin in question can decide for himself if seeing a sex worker is the right way to go about getting that 800-pound gorilla off their back, or if they are better off taking a chance in normal dating scenarios or just living out life as a celibate monk. Regardless, kudos to you and the other ladies who've helped many a virgin finally find some relief and experience sexual relations for the first time. And hopefully, I can be one day be one of the those virgins.

HelenaPrice likes this.
  4. That was a very nice video. And I hope it helps a lot of people.

HelenaPrice likes this.
  5. HelenaPrice
    Chat with Me

HelenaPrice Well-Known Member

OK here is something juicy to talk about! I am about to spill all of my opinions here. I am sure I am preaching to the choir, but I am not going on reddit just to tell these guys off so I am sharing my perspective with you. Tell me what you think. I am sparing grammatical correctness and typing it as I would say it.
    First: if you are saving yourself for the right person and that feels right to you good for you. When I lost my virginity I chose to lose it to someone who I was not in love with and had no intentions of being with. Why? Because I wanted to lose the stress of being a virgin and know kind of what to expect so that I could impress my first real lover and not be so stressed about still being a virgin that it would ruin my first time making love with a special someone.
    Second: I have also taken pleasure in de-virginizing men. Why? Because I know how to show them what and make their first time really count.
    Third: I read some of the reactions on reddit and I think that the ones saying negative things are so closed-minded and have their own sense of entitlement/pride complex and that is why they can't even get laid at all. A lot of guys who don't need to pay for sex come to us. Why? Because it is a different experience than they would get anywhere else. Because we make an effort to make it exquisite. Because once you start getting laid, just like once we start partying: it begins to happen more and more. Somehow one becomes more desirable.
    What? You are 'too good to pay for it'? Yeah, no one is too good. It is a service like anything else. I take my work very seriously and put my all into it, so I really find their insults to be offensive. But to each their own. They are probably still living in the disney constructed fantasy world that 'the one' is coming for them while their lives pass them by and they waste all their orgasms on their hands. What do I have to say to them? Please open your mind and try something new. I am never what someone expects me to be and I don't think any of us are. If you cant do that well good luck. You will forever be losers.

SofiaSin and tahoebigbear like this.
  6. Lovely Pictures Love Your Thread.... image.jpg

7. I was hoping for "the one"..............................................................................................

HelenaPrice likes this.
  8. HelenaPrice
    Chat with Me

I think everyone was and once we realized the world does not naturally operate in that fashion, then we pointed ourselves in the direction of understanding love in different terms. What is the best part of love? Falling in love. And it is my job to do that every day. Really a huge blessing to be grateful for! Let's just keep falling in love over and over!

9. Just made an account to chime in here. I would say that I have never been a kissless/hugless virgin and girls have shown interest in me before but I'm also extremely picky/annoyed by small things, and could probably never settle for the one who would settle for me. I think a lot of adult virgins have a similar issue of goldilocks syndrome which is why they never get a starter girlfriend. Personally, I don't see a problem in paying because of my selectiveness and I am blessed to be earning enough to experiment. Am really hoping that shredding your v-card this way becomes more socially acceptable because ALL relationships are transactional (trading status, attention, affection, emotional support, intimacy, gifts, and wages.)

HelenaPrice likes this.
  10. Hey Roxanne I just watched your vid on adult virgins and it really spoke to me. I dealt from what is known as agoraphobia a mental anxiety disorder that made it very difficult to speak to people for a good portion of my life after awhile I had accepted that I would be alone until one day in Apr 2016 when I visited the lady's at the sagebrush & when my party was done & I walked though that gate I had more confidence than ever before. So to you & all you wonderful ladies at the Hoff ranches thank you.

HelenaPrice likes this.
  11. kaynine26
    Chat with Me

kaynine26 Well-Known Member

I gave up on the idea of "the one" back in high school because I felt that I would never be good enough for anyone. That I wasn't old enough, smart enough, good looking enough, etc. Its a big reason why I started considering visiting brothels to find some form of intimacy. Whether or not it works out remains to be seen.

HelenaPrice likes this.
  12. HelenaPrice
    Chat with Me

Many of us grow up believing "The Lie" that we are not enough in one or more ways. That could not be further from the truth. The first step to enlightenment, love and self-awareness is to accept ourself as a whole and break through the lies that we somehow came to believe, so that our most true happy self can emerge. Never give up! You are whole.

Metalhead99 likes this.
  13. Metalhead99
    Chat with Me

Metalhead99 Well-Known Member

Too true, I spent many years pretending to be someone I wasn't to make people I didn't even like, like me which just caused depression it wasn't until I accepted myself for who I was that led me to be happy.

HelenaPrice likes this.
  14. Helena, your post here was so awesome and hit very close to home for me. I have grown up my entire life with 5 birth defects, having been through 45+ surgeries since I was less than a year old (I am 40 years old as of this post). I do not walk very well and deal with quite a bit of pain in my lower back and legs. I am also a virgin who has experienced several relationships (plus 1 failed marriage) all of which have been one-sided. I am never afraid to approach a young lady for a date. My fears and heartache always come after I ask her out (in her response). Ladies will say things like "You're so easy to talk to. You're like the brother I never had and I don't want to ruin our friendship". Or they'll say "I'm not looking for a relationship right now" bearing in mind that, a short time later, they are indeed dating someone else. I have begun to feel like my physical disabilities (which I have no control over) have been the one thing that seems to keep me from finding someone to date. It has become very difficult for me to stay positive about it and to not look negatively upon myself because of it. I do find myself asking "what is so wrong with me?" I live on my own, have a great career and take care of myself. I have a very giving heart and would never hurt anyone. I don't understand why people nowadays are so judgemental. Within the last year, I've begun pursuing the idea of a trip out to the ranches. I have messaged a few of my favorite ladies through the chat or on Twitter but receive very little, if any, responses especially once they realize that I do not have the money to make the trip right now but am working myself crazy trying to save. It would be nice just to be able to communicate with some of them without the pressure of "when can you get here"? I wish I could be given an equal chance, by my favorite ladies, instead of thrown into a category with all the other guys that tell the ladies they will come out to see them but ever do. I am not like that at all. I have never wanted something so much as I want to make this trip when the time is right. I am frustrated and heartbroken not knowing what to think or how to feel right now. I must admit having to take care of my own sexual needs by myself gets extremely old after a while. If I am unable to establish some connection through e-mail, chat or social media, with one of the ladies, I am certainly not going to make the trip. It is really disheartening.

15. roxanneprice
    Chat with Me

roxanneprice Hopeless Romantic

Thanks to everyone for the thoughtful replies! I followed up with an AMA so I'll update y'all with a thread on that soon!
    [​IMG]

jaxdrummer76 likes this.