Professor Grizzly & his student Ashlyn Sparks

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by grizzly, Dec 5, 2017.

1. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

I contacted Ms. Sparks shortly after she joined. Because she said history made her wet. We started chatting online, through the boards, twitter etc. Our common interest is history but she can talk about just anything.

We met on Friday night and sat on the couch in the parlor. As far as she was concerned I was the only one at the time.

This meeting was to talk about her actions in my class which have been on the naughty side. When I assign her homework she gets it done in a timely or asks what she can so for extra credit.

She is really down to earth, genuine caring and puts all her energy into you. It has been fun hanging out with her and getting to know my student since her education is online.

So how can one describe @Ashlyn Sparks classy, genuine, caring, down to earth. She is one amazing woman. She loves to cuddle. She genuinely loves what she does and plans on doing this long term. Gentleman come in and meet this amazing caring woman who will make your hearts desire come true.

Negoations with her were easy and painless. She does not rush them and is willing to work with you as long as you are a gentleman and respectful.

You are an amazing student and will go far! Thanks Ms. Sparks

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  2. Excellent review grizzly! Thanks for sharing it!

kmoney and grizzly like this.
  3. grizzly
    Chat with Me

kmoney likes this.
  4. BrooklynBeach
    Chat with Me

BrooklynBeach Making America Wet Again

I'm happy to read this about my dear friend Ashlyn. I'm glad you got to see that side of her and enjoy her company like the rest of us! I hope she passes your class with flying colors[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

grizzly and kmoney like this.
  5. MistyLane
    Chat with Me

MistyLane Party starter at Sagebrush Ranch

Thank you grizzly for writing about our sweet Ashlyn. She is a true prize and we all love having her here at Sagebrush!

grizzly and kmoney like this.
  6. Thank you Misty! I love being here and having you here!

grizzly likes this.
  7. She absolutely is! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. I love being an outstanding student! Nothing I won't do for an A+

grizzly likes this.
  9. Thank you for this kind review Grizzly. Visits here should be relaxing and easy!

10. Join me at the BBW Awards on Jan 23rd and then have an afterparty at Alien Cathouse...

bbw.jpg

11. grizzly
    Chat with Me

You are very welcome! I.miss you alot! Cannot wait to see you again!!

12. I really feel like summer school is due!

Ben Wade and AveryLee like this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. I'm glad you both were able to find a common ground.
    That's where the best connections start.
    What an awesome review!:)
    So glad you two learned together!

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

15. Summer school is definitely next step! Extra curriculum.
    The question is, what will it count towards? !:) heh

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

16. You know Ashlyn I have had a lot of schooling, too much schooling if you ask me, where is my summer school assignment ????:(

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. I love your lessons Professor...can not wait for the next one!

278.JPG

Ben Wade likes this.
  19. Ashlyn, usually there are more than one professor involved in a person's schooling --- do you have room in your course schedule for more professors?;););)

20. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Such a purrrrrrfffeecttt review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]