Pre Review Jade Capri

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Central Ohioian, Jul 12, 2011.

1. LOL Virginia city and the guys who appeared to be dressed as miners from the early 1900's but it was not abundantly clear if that was part of an act or if that was how they ordinarily dressed LOL !!

Or the drive back that had a whole lot of hair pin turns but barely any guard rails, in a rented Dodge Charger that I was driving for the first time, using a GPS that was much less than accurate hehehe :lol:

I remember you also pointing out the beautiful scenery and I wanted to say "Sorry, can't check it out right now, too busy trying to keep the car on the road" hehehe

Guys if you plan an outdate to Virginia city, do NOT use a cell phone GPS as those require the cell phone to be within range of two cell phone towers at the same time to work. It just won't happen in that part of Nevada. Insist on using a GPS that uses actual satellites from space, you can almost always get a deal on them with rental car packages anymore.

2. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Agreed!

3. There's the word I like to hear LOL !! thanks

4. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Haha!

5. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

It's great to look back on how Mike posted before Jade rocked his world.

6. LOL ! Thanks ! I'm looking forward to doing a prereview and post review for you too !

What can I say ? At the time I wrote that, while I had not visited a brothel or courtesan before, I knew good and well that it was highly unusual for a lady to spend so much time on phone calls, texts, and email exchanges with a client (even a virgin). Even if we had planned a three day weekend at a 5 star resort on Lake Tahoe, the amount of time she spent getting to know me, answering questions, and calming my anxiety; I think most ladies would have considered far above and beyond the norm. Who knows what they would have thought of it considering the simple, midweek overnight at the LRN we planned.

I felt horrible about only being able to pay a fraction of what it was worth to me and wanted to find something I could do to show her some appreciation and hopefully steer some business her way. SO, I just decided I'd publicly tell her how much I appreciated everything, hoping her boss would see it and give her a raise ! LOL !!

Looking back on things, even if I had been able to pay her what I felt things were worth; I would still have written that review because she so deserved it !!

She did exactly that too, she took my old world and body slammed on its head. I like my new world much better and I think Jade and I both agree my old "V-Tag" looks much better framed and sitting on her dresser...literally :lol:

7. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Agreed!

8. Yeah I do seem more relaxed don't I ? LOL !!

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I don't know if it was act or not but it was cool to see it. Too bad we didn't go early enough to walk around in day light. How about the books on the table? lol
    The drive back was fun but I have to admit that I got the queasy on my stomach when you turned the car...lol...
    And that is just me...trying to show you everything that I was going on around us. It was so much fun! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It is Jill. Wait until he come back here next time. :twisted:

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I am sure that preview will be a great reading as mine was.
    I like to get to know who ever choose to spend time with me. You were extra special because it was all new for you. You know well that I almost couldn't keep it up and took some time to respond most of you emails. But I am glad we did it. The most important thing for me at the time was and still is your happiness. I wanted to make sure you would have the experience you wanted.
    You have done way more that. So many people read the reviews and what you and others think about me.
    I know you would have write all these wonderful things regardless Mike.
    I am really happy for the changes you have being making and I hope you get much more in life. You deserve it. I read the VCard the other day when I was unpacking. Good times.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. I hope that you guys have a great time together in April! :)

xoxo

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Oh we will :twisted:
    And you will hear about it. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Oh, we did and I shall tell you about it :twisted: :twisted:

15. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Oh, we did and I shall tell you about it :twisted: :twisted:[/quote]
    Please, be my guest :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Please, be my guest :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][/quote]

SURE THING

Here you go, check it: <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=60702&p=1271710#p1271710" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=20&t=60702&p=1271710#p1271710</a>

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I love it and trust me. It has been inspiration to others [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Thanks, you bet. Jade is a very special woman and she really went to a great deal of time and effort to make things very special for me !!

19. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Tony for the very nice comment. You got to know me a little. Mike is a gentleman and very protective of me, what make me feel special. He deserved every bit of attention that I gave to him. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Jury still out on that last statement lol

21. Poor girl had to put up with me having terrible anxiety attacks, like every other day for the three months leading up to that trip. So, if she still feels that way, she's far more patient than most that is for sure !!

22. I'm so proud of having written this. No regrets !!

23. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I think we did it all together Mike. I couldn't have done anything with out you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Yes, Jade, yes we did !!

25. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] You are asleep as I write this :wink:

26. I sure was, I was out like a light ! Ironically, because I'm sitting here now means that time tonight I will be working lol !!

27. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

lol how did I know that. You work a lot Mike. I admire you for that. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I always found this pre review very interesting and informative. If you that are reading is a virgin too, I hope you can find your answers, if it's not here please just send me a email [email protected]

29. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

30. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

this is a very good read and I thought you that are looking to visit could benefit from it. [smilie=be mine!.gif]

31. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

32. Russia Doll
    Chat with Me

Russia Doll MESS UP MY BED WITH ME ;)

Thank you for sharing! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Happy Friday! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

[​IMG]

34. A bit unorthodox, but i like it! :wink:

35. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Yes it is, thank you for reading Russia