RANCH SPECIAL ~*.*~*.*~*.PIPER RAE IS RETURNING!!!!!.*~*.*~*.*~

Discussion in 'Sagebrush and Red Light Cabaret Forum (Carson)' started by piperrae, Jul 19, 2016.

1. piperrae
    Chat with Me

piperrae Good Times Goddess

Hi Loves!! I am so excited to let everyone know that I will be at The SageBrush Ranch and available starting this upcoming Thursday, July 21st through Tuesday August 2nd!! For those of you who know me, Let's have some more fun!! And for those of you who don't know me, I am fun, energetic, love to please and will have your toes curling..;)
    *Mention this post for extra time!! Receive 1/3 of our party time in extra time! So let's say we book 30 minutes, receive an extra 10 minutes!! *

I can't wait to see all of my friends, Starlet Sisters, And make some new friends. Let's give this summer heat some competition.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. MarilynRose
    Chat with Me

MarilynRose Professional Legal Courtesan 775-246-9975

The house just hasn't been the same without you. Can't wait to see you when I return. Have Fun xo xo

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

piperrae likes this.
  3. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

4. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

How exciting! Welcome back, Piper!

Gents, start making those appointments with, Piper, and give her a nice, welcoming back, :):)

piperrae likes this.
  5. RoxyGold
    Chat with Me

RoxyGold Well-Known Member

Hip hip hooray! Welcome back, Piper! Can't wait to see you! :) :)

piperrae likes this.
  6. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

AliceLittle Sagebrush Ranch Starlet

YAY!!! Welcome home piper! ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

piperrae likes this.
  7. Toes curling sounds so great. There are so many of these cute petite ladies in the ranches.

piperrae likes this.
  8. Welcome back doll! Hope to meet you soon.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

piperrae likes this.
  9. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

oh what a sexy pic! Thanks for sharing!!!

piperrae likes this.
  10. piperrae
    Chat with Me

I hope to meet you soon hun!! xoxox

11. piperrae
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. piperrae
    Chat with Me

LittleAndroid likes this.
  13. RoxyGold
    Chat with Me

RoxyGold Well-Known Member

Yay, Piper is back! She is a breath of fresh air, a summer breeze and a starry night all rolled into one! Book with her and let her light up your life! :)