PIC THREAD PICS FOR TODAY

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by ellierose, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Here are my pics for today! (-::

IMG_0740.jpg IMG_8306.jpg IMG_8297.jpg

2. This definitely needs to be a daily thread. Looking forward to making your acquaintance. :)

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

MisterMacWaffle likes this.
  3. Oh it will be ;););) I'm looking forward to it too! Soon xoxo

4. Good Luck Ellierose !!!! Nice pic..Hey fellas Let's give Ellierose a great BIG WELCOME and book some fabulous parties with Her!!!!!

5. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Thanks babe!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Xoxox

6. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

7. Wow, very nice pics! The booty pic is definitely my favorite. [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

ellierose likes this.
  8. Not as sexy as you of course bbygirl!

9. Hehe it's my favorite too ❣ you have good taste ;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ShyKyle87 likes this.
  10. But what we all wanna know is how good YOU taste, Ms. Ellie.....

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

ellierose and BryceStevens like this.
  11. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

You are so cute Ellie. Can't wait to have fun with you.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 0” 92 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you ever feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through September 28th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com
    I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

ellierose likes this.
  12. Metalhead99
    Chat with Me

Metalhead99 Well-Known Member

5054aa226755fb2cfc3491c5c0e5e91dc4201bb001025f97fcf3ded48645bc06.jpg
    This about sums up what I'm thinking hope this is a regular thread
    My woody has spoken

ellierose and BryceStevens like this.
  13. Come down and find out ;) Mr. Double A [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] xoxo -Ellie

14. We are definitely going to have lots of fun xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. It will be (-: !! Glad you look forward to it ❤️❤️

Metalhead99 likes this.
  16. RandamnHero
    Chat with Me

RandamnHero Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness, you are just stunning. This thread has got me hypnotized, I'm just here staring like this:

[​IMG]

ellierose likes this.
  17. Well, thank you! And since its your favorite, too, then you also have good taste.

ellierose likes this.
  18. Omg u sweetheart!! Stop it hehe I'm blushing ❤️❤️❤️ How did you know I love Spongebob ?!! Xox

RandamnHero likes this.
  19. RandamnHero
    Chat with Me

RandamnHero Well-Known Member

I'd call it a good guess but I really did have that face, especially with the booty picture lol.

ellierose likes this.
  20. I'm smiling so big now /.\ ❤️ More to come bby xo

RandamnHero likes this.
  21. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

These are some super sexy pics!

ellierose likes this.
  22. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Yaah!!! I can't wait! We're both tiny. A good fit.

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 0” 92 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you ever feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through September 28th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com
    I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

ellierose likes this.
  23. Thank you lovely! Xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Hehe yep 2 tiny babies! [smilie=be mine!.gif]:p:p ^_^

25. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

A wonderful spin party!!

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through September 28th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

26. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Sexy pics Ellie. Looking forward to seeing more in the future.
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]

ellierose likes this.
  27. Looking really yummy pretty lady great pictures

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

ellierose likes this.
  29. These are some super sexy photos Ellie! Love the outfits you wear, you always look super cute!

ellierose likes this.
  30. Damn girl these pics got me like [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

ellierose likes this.
  31. Thanks big sis Cumisha !! *kisses & hugs* [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. Omg thank you Katherine!! That means so much to me! You are the sweetest :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. U make me blush hehe thanxx babe xoxo ;):p

34. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

ellierose likes this.
  35. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

Miss Ellie, you have pretty incredible breasts...[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]