Phone Work?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by tozhma, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Do any of the girls do phone work? I'd like to have an opportunity to get to know them and see if we click first.

2. Hi Tozhma, if you would like to get to know a lady better to see if you "click", I'd reccomend finding her profile & PMing her or send her an email, let her know you're interested & would like to get to know her better before setting up an appointment. Usually that is the only way. If she has a Twitter account, Instagram or FB, follow her & get to know her personality a little more. Hope this helps!

xoxox
    Ally James

3. Phone is not a good way to get to know us. Its best if you come into the ranches and get to know us in person.

When will you be visiting us? We always have new ladies in the ranches.

Madison

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

We are always available to take phone call at 7752465997. You may have some girls sharing numbers with you after the meeting, but before your best bet is to call here and ask for the lady you wish to speak with. If she is busy they will take a message for you ;)

5. In my opinion it is best to email the lady, and converse with her to see if you would still like to be in her presence. This would probably be best.