Phoenix Rising's Lunch Specials

Discussion in 'Sagebrush and Red Light Cabaret Forum (Carson)' started by PhoenixRising, Aug 31, 2016.

1. the neat thing about lunch is that its right after breakfast:) for those you missed my breakfast specials you in luck:D I am offering a way for you to cum in and have breakfast with me :p and once you food settles we I will lead you back to my favorite room and relax away the morning/afternoon rush hour stress and rev you up right to take on the rest of the day [smilie=call me.gif] @ the Sagebrush 775 246 5683 or/and ring twice @ our gate and ask for me Phoenix Rising [smilie=be mine!.gif] "squirts to you"
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
    thelovedoctor likes this.
  2. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Great special Phoenix!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

Breakfast in bed and you do the cooking! Now that is spectacular!
  4. oh yes please i will strategically place the different food items over my necked body and you can eat it off me :p
  5. as for the steak and legs the steak will be pre cut :D sex ya soon GODbless[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
  6. Mmm... Lunch off of Phoenix! Sounds like a delight
  7. num yummy:p[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
  8. RoxyGold
    Chat with Me

RoxyGold Well-Known Member

Lunchy munchy with Phoenix! :)
  9. and with that end table ass of your's you would be quite the addition to my special we could deffinately enjoy a well balanced appetizer/desert off of you...[smilie=hot over you.gif] (giggles there are so many puns in that statement) [smilie=i love you1.gif]girl sex ya soon
  10. VictoriaKeyes
    Chat with Me

VictoriaKeyes *Available All Winter*

This sounds like a great special!
  11. ha ha ha i watched a clip from the series friends today and they asked Joey would he give up sex or food and after going back and forth he said i can't i can't i want ladies on bread reminded me so much of myself especially when it cums to fruit syrups and drinks:p
  12. thelovedoctor
    Chat with Me

thelovedoctor Well-Known Member

You are a special lady!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
  13. awh thank you Luv Dr. hearing that from you warms my heart ( thats just the way GOD made me ) and so are you[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
  14. I get it and I'm up for it. A light brunch, lunch (Phoenix), and a desert (some more Phoenix). That'll work!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
  15. VictoriaKeyes
    Chat with Me

VictoriaKeyes *Available All Winter*

Hahaha I like this idea! id even go out ona lunch date with her and make it a girls day out!
  16. yes please a brunette and a strawberry blonde and you could bring the nuts and banana (we will make the whip cream) and wha la a neopalitian banana split for desert [smilie=hot over you.gif]
  17. I just luv Gurls days out wheee! wine and woman from hot springs pedicures and a whole lotta action like riding quads to horses and shooting guns/bows hot air ballon rides helicopter rides oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah!!!