Phoenix Rising's Banjo's and Butts party specials

Discussion in 'Sagebrush and Red Light Cabaret Forum (Carson)' started by PhoenixRising, Aug 29, 2016.

1. [smilie=happy.gif] yep i said Banjos :D so a client of mine played the Banjo like they did on deliverance and it segwayed into me dancing on the pole on stage while he played the banjo and they best way I could hit every beat was to flex my butt cheeks , then i remembered this movie where the girl swallowed this guys manhood while he played the guitar so good that he busted his sting when he busted his nut so thats when I started to do the same thing and added in my own sexual position; to say the least he'd had to put the banjo down while his pecker was still up :D which gave me an idea to offer some specials!! so if you bring in your favorite instrument and really do know how to play it we can go into the fantasy suite for an hour or so ( I will throw in an additional 30min. or so comp. your wine/champaigne or other drinks of choice) and set each other off naturally i just luv the way musicians and dancers jive off each other its like musical forepaly and takes things to such an electrifying level of passion leading to such intense orgasims sexualy and several other ways[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=call me.gif] or just right the bell twice at the Sagebrush gate and ask for Phoenix Rising and we can take it from there... just a heads up (ha ha ha I said heads up :D) cash is always convienant yet you can always use a combination of cash and credit (we have very discreete billing) also sex ya soon
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
  2. RoxyGold
    Chat with Me

RoxyGold Well-Known Member

Great special, Phoenix! Very creative! :)
    isurfer likes this.
  3. thank you gurl[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
  4. Um.......I play the banjo.......
  5. And the movie your talking about is "hardbodies" 80's movie.....loved that scene
  6. ha ha ha yep and her nick name was candy wrapper... i think the song he sang was "I don't fuck fossils for free" didn't she do it a couple times once on the beach and once in a limo???
  7. Slider
    Chat with Me

Slider Active Member

Can I bring in my triangle? Could you dance to that?

What if I play like this guy:

8. Sounds great FG after meeting e few different "cool as fuck" sides of you briefly, I have full confidence that play the banjo ;)Im deffinately ready[smilie=be mine!.gif] sex ya soon [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
  9. luv it slider you can add the triangle to any song also do you have any slow n sexy way to start out [smilie=happy.gif] ideffinately gonna have to do a spin or 3 to keep up with those beats:D
  10. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Great specials Phoenix! Go get your banjo strummed by this beauty!
  11. Slider
    Chat with Me

Slider Active Member

Well, I believe I might still have an earlier (mid-90's) CD put out by this same triangle guy, comprised entirely of slow jams. As I recall, it was called 'Ring My Bell'. I'll rummage around...

(But hey, if not, there's always the old sexy standby - French tuba quintet Horn Dogs and their sensual slow-jazz album 'Blow Me'.) :cool:
  12. thats sounds more than appropriate slider :cool: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]lets do it