Phoenix Rising got the Gold...Roxy Gold that is

Discussion in 'Sagebrush and Red Light Cabaret Forum (Carson)' started by PhoenixRising, Aug 23, 2016.

1. and talk about feeling like a true winner once i walked thru the door, Mama Suzette gave me foxy Roxy Gold as my big sister just goers to show when you put the right team members together everybody wins the entire way around on every level :D [smilie=be mine!.gif] and to show my appreciation and why i deserve her Gold statuesque self as my big sister and as my mischievous partner in naughtiness i pulled Roxy into a 2hr party in the fantasy suite as just as i suspected she started out on the pole [smilie=hot over you.gif] and I was on the guy then we switched and i showed her my upside down blow job while i was hanging upside down swallowing the entirety of this man then she showed me some of her hidden talents and as the party went on the guys swore we were mirror images of each other:):) and so did i :D now i know Dennis had called all of us his wives in the pallor be this female he is gonna have to share ;) hope you don't mind papa because i married her after this party and am so very much looking forward to a continual honeymoon of passionate parties during my time here and thank you Soooooo very much Mama Suzette for encouraging me felling like a true champion straight out the gate [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] tee hee heeee yep thats right fellas i said straight....giggels
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
    auron79 and Slider like this.
  2. YES Phoenix, Roxy is some kinda special,
    that's for sure!!!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]
  3. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

That's great to hear Phoenix!!!!!
    PhoenixRising likes this.
  4. Slider
    Chat with Me

Slider Active Member

Would it be too forward of me, at this point, to ask you to swallow my entirety? (upside down or not - doesn't matter.) :cool:
  5. Magenta
    Chat with Me

Magenta Let me be your fun size!

Sounds like an amazing party. Oh to be a fly on the wall for this!
    auron79 likes this.
  6. Yes please be forward
    I have a tingle in my twat kind feeling that Roxy and I are kindred spirits ;) and Magenta I pray to be apart of taking you on an outdate with me and my outdate sponsor to Tahoe so we can enjoy the zip line activity they have in Tahoe wheeeee!!
  7. RoxyGold
    Chat with Me

RoxyGold Well-Known Member

Oh Phoenix, you are such an absolute darling! You are a pleasure to hang out with and shoot the breeze and swap stories. Then the surprise of getting naked with you... And it kept getting better and better from there! Keep flying high, my dear new friend! :)
    auron79 likes this.
  8. num yummy we have a lot of the same taste we need to play several times ;)
  9. yes she is so get in here and let the two of us tag team you ff800[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]oi have a better idea lets tag team Roxy
  10. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Great story Phoenix. Can't wait to hear about the adventures you and Roxy will have in the future.
    PhoenixRising likes this.
  11. you and your clients should cum experience us:D I just luv sex-a-thons and contributions to our hooker fun raiser...giggels , get it fun raiser ha ha ha [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]
  12. Phoenix
    Now that's quite an idea. Roxy could use a good ravishing, and I know we could overwhelm her!!! Of course, I might need her "help" also. Turnabout is "fair play"
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]
  13. tee hee hee so lets start tonight and saprise her ;)
  14. That'd be great. Just the 785 miles of distance standing in the way. You'll
    just haft a start without me!!!
  15. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

Sounds like a wild fun party that won't soon be forgotten with 2 amazing sexy hot ladies.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 0” 92 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you ever feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through September 28th. Or if you prefer to email me: I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

16. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
  17. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

It sounds like you had a wild time! Awesome!
  18. marco polo slider looking forward to you cumin in so we can enjoy our head rush together while I'm upside down swallowing your manhood:eek: