Phoenix James

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Anonymous, Aug 16, 2009.

1. After a couple of fantastic parties late Tuesday evening, I had the opportunity to talk with several of the ladies in the parlor. I had a great time talking about a variety of subjects with them, and initially thought I would just converse and not party again that night/early morning. Due to a common experience, however, I felt a special connection with Phoenix James, and thus there would be one more party!

Phoenix and I had a fantastic conversation! I find her personal background fascinating, and we discovered that we have had some similar life experiences. For those interested in exotic women, they will find her Eastern European background interesting and attractive. She is also a very beautiful women!

Phoenix provided me with a very intense party! I was thoroughly satisfied after our time together!

Thanks Phoenix! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Phoenix is anothe lady I am looking forward to meeting and i do have that weakness for Eastern European ladies

3. I same the same flaw...Eastern European exoticness makes me fall head over heels... [smilie=hot over you.gif]

I was amazed to see her in the parlor Monday afternoon in the Ranch.