Partying with the Beautiful Red Headed Ruby Rae

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by spanky1234, Nov 3, 2012.

1. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

spanky1234 Well-Known Member

Ruby, you are an amazing person since the day you first posted. You won my heart with your personality and caring for the message board members. I enjoyed your post and that you make an effort to reply to everyone’s post. I love all the variety of pictures you have posted in the message board. You are one of the ladies that had kept the message board alive. You have hooked me back into the message board. I am very happy that I was able to party with you. I love your red headed hair, freckle hot petite milky white body.

I was so excited to finally be able to party with you. I walked through the front doors and sitting there waiting for you to come out. It was torturous for me waiting for you. There were so much things running through my mind. Looking at you when you came out, all that feeling just faded away. You are even more beautiful in person. I’m sorry that I made you blush and uncomfortable by staring at you. I didn’t know I could do that to a person. I was only admiring your beauty. I had a very great time with you and you were wonderful in the bed room. It was really nice cuddling with you and I had a nice conversation with you. I wish we could have been able to hang out a bit. But, I understand your school came first. If you would like to party with me again I would pick a day that you would be off from school. I appreciated that you did not cancel on me when you have a report due in matters of hours.

Thank you, Ruby you were more then I have expected. I had a very great time and I hope we can party some more in the future.

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Nice review!! Dan't blame you for staring... I think many would do that upon first meeting her!! :wink:

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

3. Great Review Spanky! I'm so glad you had such a great time!

4. Aww, spanky baby! You were such a fun time! What a gentleman you are and such a cutie pie. Thank you for spending some time with me! Hurry back to us :)

5. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

Thank you Al.

It was hard not to look at her. I was just trying to soak it in.

6. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

Than you Solomon

7. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

Thank you for the kind words, Ruby. It was a real pleaure partying with you. My regret is that the party was too short. I am looking forward to future party if you would party with me.

8. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Kimberly

I had a very great time with Ruby. Now, I can say that I have partied with this cute RED head. :)

9. Well we will have to fix that regret next time! ;) Can't wait to see you again!

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

What a sweet and sincere review Spanky. Loved the description of Ruby [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

Thank you Jade

12. Great review

13. Awwww, I love you, Kimberly! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Thank you for the review, spanky baby! :) Can't wait to see you again! xoxo

[​IMG]

15. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

16. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

18. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]

20. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

21. RubyRae
    Chat with Me