Partying HollyWood style

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Duck11, Dec 1, 2014.

1. I’ve had many great parties whenever I visit the Carson City area. There’s one house that I’ve never visited though, the Sagebrush Ranch. The first picture that pops up on the Sagebrush Ranch website is HollyWood. A few more clicks on HollyWood’s profile and I’m pretty much sold on partying at the Sagebrush Ranch. Within a few days, I find myself at the Sagebrush Ranch doors. As I walk into the entrance, I notice the bar and parlor area is huge and very elegant. The bartender is very friendly and after hearing my request to meet HollyWood, fixes me a drink. In a short time, out comes this outrageously attractive blonde to meet me. HollyWood’s pictures online are so very sexy and seductive, HollyWood in front of me is 10 times better. She gives me a nice hug and wow does that get the blood pumping in my body. We sit at the bar and chat for a bit. Her personality comes out and HollyWood is just a great person to sit and chat with at the bar. I’m having so much fun with her down to earth personality. I’m not going to lie, I steal some serious stares at that unbelievable chest of hers. Since I’ve never been to the Sagebrush before, I go on a tour of the ranch. All the rooms are nicely decorated and there’s some rooms that I’ve got to try out someday. The tour ends with the two of us in HollyWood’s room. Well, I really want to party with her now that I’ve seen all the glorious curves her body has to offer. Negotiations can be difficult sometimes, but that’s not the case with HollyWood. I think it took a matter of 30 seconds to agree on a party. What I really liked was HollyWood never tried to upsell me at any time while we were negotiating. All she really wanted to know were my favorite activities in a party.
    Our party starts with a nice hug again from her. Oh my goodness when HollyWood gets that bra off and lets those glorious boobs of hers out, my jaw drops to the ground. Wow wow wow! I’m totally speechless as she rubs those HollyWood Hills on me. Some incredible teasing goes on as I’m thankfully guided to her bed. What an unbelievable rush of pleasure it is to see HollyWood’s wonderful blue eyes looking at me from between my legs. HollyWood has some dangerous skills down there and she knows it’s driving me wild. A blonde haired, blue eyed girl with an unbelievable body that really knows how deliver pleasure to this first time visitor to the Sagebrush ranch. HollyWood’s oral treat for me can set me over the edge at any time, but she senses this and positions herself to give me another incredible treat. It’s showtime with HollyWood now and she’s the perfect cowgirl riding me to fulfill my pleasure needs. This is one Oscar worthy performance from a Starlet that’s about ready to bring the house down! Wonderful bouncing boobs in my face, her sensuous whispers into my ear have me going crazy up North. While that fabulous pounding she’s giving me down South have really got me ready to explode in ecstasy. In 3, 2, 1, HollyWood we have blastoff! There’s no hiding this eruption of pleasure! I start screaming as HollyWood continues on so that my orgasm goes on for what seems a millennium. Eventually she slows it up and finishes with a nice kiss.
    Thank you HollyWood for giving me the red carpet treatment on my first trip to the Sagebrush Ranch. With a performance like that, I’ll be sure to return for the sequel to this party.

2. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Thank you so so much for writing up such a hot review of our amazing partt!! I had so much fun with you!

I can't wait until you come back and see me again!!

3. Wow, what a hot review! Hollywood is one of the Sagebrush's greatest treasures, glad you had such an amazing time with her!

4. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

I love you Roxy! Thank you so much. ♡

5. Ava Grace
    Chat with Me

Ava Grace Well-Known Member

What a great review!!!

6. DUCK11. Don't forget that Hollywood is also an excellent team player. About the time you think things can't get any better, she will prove you wrong!!!

7. Awesome! I love being proved wrong.
    HollyWood please prove me wrong over and over again. OMG, I need to get out to the Sagebrush again. I never been in to asses before, but HollyWood sure showed me what I was missing out on! And those boobs! Wow!

8. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

Thank you first flight! ! I LOVE going the extra mile to surprise you!

9. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

Please come soon! In every way possible [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

I think it's time to ring in the New Year with some naughty fun!! Hurry back! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

11. Anything you say. I'll be in town this Friday. Is that soon enough?

12. Nice review Hollywood!

13. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

♡ It is never soon enough! !

14. What a great review, Duck!! HollyWood is awesome 8)

xoxox
    Ally James

15. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

Thank you Ally!! ♡

16. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

I can't wait to make you scream again!

17. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

18. RihannaLovely
    Chat with Me

RihannaLovely Well-Known Member

Sounds like you two had a great time! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

19. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

Cant wait to give you the Hollywood treatment again!! [smilie=be mine!.gif]

20. Well, you talked me into it. I've made my plans. No doubt I'm in for another wild night with you.

21. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

I'm counting down the days until you get here! I'm so excited ♡

22. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

23. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

You know I think you're amazing Ivy! Thank you ♡ [smilie=hot over you.gif]

24. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

I think it's long over due to hear that mighty Roar of yours again!!!

25. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

Its time to come visit me in my new home handsome!!!

I miss your hands... and I miss making you cum!!

26. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

I miss you so much Duck!! I cant wait to make you explode again!
    IMG_20160203_122742.jpg

27. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

Nothing quite like the "Hollywood Experience!!"

28. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

29. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

30. HollyWood
    Chat with Me