Party Party Party *** Bentley Jo ***

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by bigre, Jul 22, 2008.

1. This past week I was able to party twice including an out date with Bentley Jo.

I took B J to Lake Tahoe for the afternoon. B J is a lot of fun to begin with. When she saw the lake for the first time she almost went through the roof. Nothing more exciting than showing someone this beautiful lake for the 1st time. I really enjoyed talking with her and enjoyed finding out all of the great things she has done in her life. We had an enjoyable dinner in Carson City and then went back to the ranch to a very relaxing and satisfying party 8) .

On Sunday we decided to spend time in the hot tub and we invited Anna Mills to join us. It was just what we all needed EXCEPT it started to rain and lightning soooo back inside we went. (I hope I didn't ruin too many lives wearing the towel the way I did :oops: ).

Of course the party was just fabulous. Amazing how quickly she learned what works best for me.

I want to let everyone know, especially those who have never been to the ranch and are a little nervous, BJ has to be at the top of the list for parties.

BJ...Good luck on your upcoming ventures.

I can't wait to see you until next month.

BigRE

2. That's so kinda of you to say such sweet words! But you really shouldn't lie.....you can tell them the reason why we went to Tahoe was to dump the body! haha JK...I had a GREAT time, I'm pretty sure you could tell that by the big eyes and the cracked mouth/droolin! haha JK Once again I look forward to seein you when I return! Hope work stays well :) ----------------> Someone's licesnce Plate tee hee, I'm loved everywhere YEE HAWWW
    [​IMG]

~Bentley Jo