Party #3 with Jade Capri

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by nationalgreg, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Last Sunday, I have the honor to party with Jade Capri for the 3rd time. She continues to amaze me. She has the deepest eyes, gorgeous smile, smoothest tan skin, softest lips, beautiful breasts & perfect butt.

I will not go ino details about what we did during our party, but I will tell you..."mmm mmm GOOD!" :shock:

Party #4 in January will be even better!

NG

2. Yes, Jade is always very soft & smooth! Just love that Brazilian tan skin of hers :D Glad to hear you are already planning your next trip out, great way to bring in the new year! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

xoxox
    Ally James

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Hey Greg :)
    So you know, the honor is mine [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    I remember the first time we met. hehe
    All I told you is very true. The ladies where you live are missing out. But on the other hand you like your freedom and I won't be complaining :)
    I love the pictures you take and have the ones you printed on the wall.
    Oh my God it is :)

Looking forward to your next trip [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. I so know what you are saying I have had the privilege of partying with this so beautiful woman. she is so amazing and she is every man dream. at lest I know that she is my dream day and night. I so love this beautiful woman. YES JADE rock's my world every time I am in her so soft arm's she has the most perfect and beautiful body that will melt any man soul

5. I cannot wait to see it Jade!

[smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. Only 10 more days until I am back!

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

You know by all the times we been together. Not sure if you will read this, but I am glad we got to spend time together. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Dusty ;)

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Late, but here :oops:
    I am thinking of outfits :)

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

hehe love the count down… [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Wonderful review!

12. Sexy Sensual and Passionate Brunette Looking To Satisfy Your Secret Desires!! Very EAGER to please... My Delicious Curves And Pretty Face Will Leave You Mesmerized!! While My Positive Attitude And Skills Will Make You Feel Relaxed And Reposed!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    One with a beautiful face, seductive eyes and skin as soft as silk... One that will keep your eyes occupied While my imagination entices you... [smilie=hot over you.gif] THEN LOOK NO FURTHER! Im easy going, intelligent, spontaneous, sexy & VERY tempting.
    This HOT SUMMER I will be having the best SIZZLING SPECIALS [smilie=call me.gif]
    [​IMG]

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

He is a wonderful guy. I must say that I have been missing him.

dreamscometrue likes this.