Part 5 New MMS Alert with Lisa Ling - Bunny Ranch/ Dennis Hof

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by shelbystar, Sep 23, 2016.

1. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

This is a new MMS Alert - Bunny Ranch/ Dennis Hof News. Lisa Ling goes inside the Bunny ranch and tells what the lives of legal prostitutes are like. Watch these!
    [​IMG]
    (click thumbnail to play)
    Dennis Hof on WGCL-ATL (CBS) - Atlanta, GA
    09/23/2016 03:14:54
    CBS Overnight News (News)
    ... >> last november i sat down with the owner of the world-famous bunny ranch dennis hof who took me inside the private world of his establishment. >> compelling story. >> really was. ...
    [​IMG]
    Bunny ranch on WGME (CBS) - Portland, ME
    09/23/2016 03:15:00
    ... >> last november i sat down with the owner of the world-famous bunny ranch dennis who took me inside the private world of his establishment. >> compelling story. >> really was. ...
    [​IMG]
    Bunny ranch on KYW-PHI (CBS) - Philadelphia, PA
    09/23/2016 03:31:49
    ... prostitution. lisa ling goes inside the world famous bunny ranch. >> this is life. this is real life. >> and -- >> i'm about to scare the heck ...
    [​IMG]
    Bunny ranch on KYW-PHI (CBS) - Philadelphia, PA
    09/23/2016 03:37:31
    ... insider after dark with lisa ling. her world famous bunny ranch visit that's exposing real life secrets. >> what their lives are like in this world of legal ...
    [​IMG]
    Dennis Hof on KYW-PHI (CBS) - Philadelphia, PA
    09/23/2016 03:40:45
    ... >> last november i sat down with the owner of the world-famous bunny ranch dennis hof who took me inside the private world of his establishment. >> compelling story. >> really was. ...
    [​IMG]
    Bunny ranch on WACH - COL (FOX) - Columbia, SC
    09/23/2016 04:09:47
    The Insider (Lifestyle)
    ... >> inside the world of legal prostitution, lisa ling goes inside the world famous bunny ranch. >> this is life. this is real life. >> and who is the pint sized ...
    [​IMG]
    Bunny ranch on WXIX-CIN (FOX) - Cincinnati, OH
    09/23/2016 04:09:48
    The Insider (Lifestyle)
    ... prostitution. lisa ling goes inside the world famous bunny ranch. >> this is life. this is real life. >> and -- >> i'm about to scare the heck ...
    [​IMG]
    Bunny ranch on WXIX-CIN (FOX) - Cincinnati, OH
    09/23/2016 04:15:30
    The Insider (Lifestyle)
    ... insider after dark with lisa ling. her world famous bunny ranch visit that's exposing real life secrets. >> what their lives are like in this world of legal ...
    [​IMG]
    09/23/2016 04:16:32
    The Insider (Lifestyle)
    ... >> would rather choose this than stalking shelves at walmart. >> lisa ling bunny ranch visit is exposing secrets. >> then inside the world of hollywood glam squad. from kim k. west to jessica ...
    [​IMG]
    Dennis Hof on WXIX-CIN (FOX) - Cincinnati, OH
    09/23/2016 04:19:13
    The Insider (Lifestyle)
    [​IMG]
    09/23/2016 04:20:19
    The Insider (Lifestyle)
    ... >> last november i sat down with the owner of the world-famous bunny ranch dennis who took me inside the private world of his establishment. >> compelling story. >> really was. ...
    [​IMG]
    Bunny ranch on WLNY - New York, NY
    09/23/2016 05:39:46
    The Insider (Lifestyle)
    [​IMG]
    09/23/2016 05:46:58
    The Insider (Lifestyle)
    [​IMG]
    09/23/2016 05:51:12
    The Insider (Lifestyle)
    [​IMG]
    Bunny ranch on WGXA (FOX) - Macon, GA
    09/23/2016 06:09:33
    The Insider (Lifestyle)
    ... >> inside the world of legal prostitution, lisa ling goes inside the world famous bunny ranch. >> this is life. this is real life. >> and who is the pint sized ...
    [​IMG]
    09/23/2016 06:14:47
    The Insider (Lifestyle)
    ... >> would rather choose this than stalking shelves at walmart. >> lisa ling bunny ranch visit is exposing secrets. >> then inside the world of hollywood glam squad. from kim k. west to jessica ...
    [​IMG]
    09/23/2016 06:18:34
    The Insider (Lifestyle)

2. Rockports
    Chat with Me

Rockports Well-Known Member

Looking forward to seeing it! I have seen Lisa Ling's other episodes and they are absolutely intriguing.

tuch2881 likes this.
  3. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

I hope I get to see this. When is this showing on the East coast?

4. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

I cannot wait to see it! I think it will be great!

5. I saw the first show about the Los Angeles County Jail System. It was very well done. I imagine the Bunny Ranch segment will be well done too.

6. Rockports
    Chat with Me

It'll be on CNN. If you have Xfinity, you can see all the past episodes from the series on demand. It's a great show and Lisa Ling is awesome!

7. Rockports,

I agree with you that Lisa Ling is awesome. She is the best journalist. She is fair to everyone that she interviews.

8. Rockports
    Chat with Me

I believe the show is on this weekend. Set your DVR!

9. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

I have been anxiously waiting for this episode to come out!! I am excited to see how it all turned out!! Thank you for sharing this with us, Shelby!

10. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

THANK YOU SHELBY I'VE BEEN WANTING TO WATCH THIS

11. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

We need to have a viewing party at the Ranches!! Excited to watch and would be so cool to watch it together!

12. Rockports
    Chat with Me

Looks like the line up has changed? It's now scheduled for October 23.

13. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

Yes this sunday!!!:D:D:D:D;););)

Rockports likes this.