Overnight Bliss with Alice and Harley

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by DXanatos, Sep 12, 2017.

1. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

After my party with Alice we were catching up and it was time to start the second party I had planned. Harley. I had planned an overnight with Alice and Harley because I had no idea what I was getting myself into lol. Though Alice’s relocation to Moonlight did make it a little easier. We tracked down Harley who was very friendly and thankfully talked me down from my newest set of nerves. Then off to the suite for the rest of the night.

Harley is very hot and I’m so glad Alice had some pictures taken with her so I found out. Far hotter in person and very smooth skin. Well still a bit nervous Alice went to “freshen up” but I realize now it was to get Harley and I to connect without me using Alice as a buffer it was pretty clever. After stumbling around my nerves a bit Harley and I clicked. She is funny in a very light hearted way you can’t help but laugh with her.

When Alice came back Harley was working on my lower back cause it was a long ride. Well it didn’t take long for the party to pick up after that. I’ve seen people call Alice a dynamo and if that’s true than Harley is her super charger. I don’t know what I expected with both of them but what I got would have blown any expectation out of the water. They were…spectacular together.

When we were done we just laid out cuddling and talking and it was the sexiest sandwich I’ve ever been in. The evening wound down and after a movie we decided to turn in. I can’t say if it was being exhausted from the drive or worn out from the great ladies or just how wonderful it felt sleeping between them but I drifted off for a great night’s sleep.

In the morning we had a fun round two and between a great nights sleep and recovery time we were really able to go at it having fun. Morning sex with two ladies is the best way to start your day. You’re all refreshed and full of energy ready to go.

When I got out of the shower I was surprised that Alice had panackes for us. I don’t know where they came from but was glad to have them. After a great breakfast and conversation I had to sadly say good bye and head out.

I really hope they’re both at BunnyRanch when I come back in December because I guy could really get used to how awesome spending the night with two amazing ladies is. Thank you for a night I’ll never be able to forget.

2. We were so happy things worked out for our overnight, and thanks for my first BunnyRanch overnight. As for the pancakes, that's my secret ;-)

harleylane likes this.
  3. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

OK Alice's panacakes sound yummy. We need to do a overnight Alice. :)

Again another great review. I'm glad you got to experience Alice and Harley together.

harleylane likes this.
  4. An overnight with you would be great. I'm glad that Xanatos got Harley and I together for our first two girl at Bunny, and my first overnight at Bunny. He knocked two things off my wishlist.

harleylane likes this.
  5. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

My mommom always said ladies need their secrets so I won't ask. I'm happy it all worked out so well for us.

6. Well your mommom was right, and it was a great night.

7. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

It was and I hope I get another great night in December

8. I hope we do too Xanatos. It's always nice to see you.

9. This was such an amazing night together!

10. IMG_4237.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. It was, I'm so glad I got to share Xanatos's first overnight with you!

12. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

As much fun as I've been lucky to have with Alice, an overnight hasn't been in the cards, yet.

13. Maybe we need to make this a priority. The bed is big enough if you want to bring your lady too.

14. Overnights are generally amazing, but can you imagine two pretty ladies sandwiching you with cuddles all night?

15. I would have never thought that overnight stays were an option. Sweet, seems intimate.

16. ooh yes, overnight encounters are some of my favorites! We get so much extra time to relax, talk, and hang out :)

17. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

We'll soon we can plan and see what the cards have in store for us

18. this sounds so amazing and lots of fun with these two beauties

19. Oh Layloni it was, it was so much fun with Xanatos. He's more of a charmer than he lets on.

Can't wait, hopefully this trip isn't as rushed.

20. Had pancakes this morning and got thinking of you. Still not saying where they came from. ;-)

21. Great review, I think I am missing out on the 2 girl party.

22. Hopefully you won't be missing out for much longer! ;-)

23. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

Pancakes trigger your memory of him, that has to be a good story.

24. It connects to good memories of our breakfast together, Xanatos and I always have good stories together.

25. Reading these review always give me new ideas!

26. I love new ideas, you can always send them to me in a private message <3

27. I haven't had pancakes in a long time. Maybe a idea for an outdate is forming.

28. Breakfast in bed is always a good option.

29. What a great threesome experience! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
    [​IMG]