PIC THREAD OUTDOOR ADVENTURE TODAY

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by ellierose, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Spent today with Alice Little from Sagebrush Ranch and Roxanne Price from LoveRanch in Virginia City!! They are both the sweetest angels [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif] Someone book a 3 girl party with us it would be so much fun! Xo call me at the Kit Kat Ranch to book an appointment 775-246-9975! image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

AliceLittle likes this.
  2. Beautiful girl !!
    Are you having fun !!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

I guess yes !!!!

ellierose likes this.
  3. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

I could see the two of you having a great two girl party!

ellierose likes this.
  4. I'm having so much fun!! I absolutely love it here [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif] xoxox thanks for asking bby!

5. We both would looooove a 2-girl party!! We're counting on one soon *fingers crossed* it would be so much fun :p:D

6. RandamnHero
    Chat with Me

RandamnHero Well-Known Member

Oh my god, this 3 girl party would be heaven. I don't even know if I could describe it. I'm getting light headed....

AliceLittle and ellierose like this.
  7. It's making me lightheaded too just thinking about it!!! :oops::oops::rolleyes:o_O

RandamnHero likes this.
  8. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

AliceLittle Sagebrush Ranch Starlet

Hmm! Don't worry, we can take care of you. <3

9. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

You two are the perfect match!

10. GiaCorleone
    Chat with Me

GiaCorleone Sicilian Thoroughbred Gia 'BellaBambina' Corleone

Nice pictures of you guys[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] received_178856105873384.jpeg

11. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

Virginia City is fun! I know that ice cream shop! Yummy!