REVIEW Out of this World Experience with Ashlyn Sparks

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JustJoeInPowell, Jan 21, 2018.

1. This past weekend, business led me down to Las Vegas. This gave me the perfect opportunity to meet with a lady I have been conversing with for some time now. Ashlyn Sparks agreed to meet me at the Alien Cathouse to give me a relaxing experience that sent me into orbit.

Ashlyn and I first started chatting when see began at the Sagebrush Ranch. When I heard that she would be down in southern Nevada about the same time I would be there, I had to take this chance. For me, building a good chemistry is vital to enjoying myself with someone. Ashlyn and I had that chemistry in spades. As always, I was nervous on the drive out to meet this sweet lady. She went out of her way to calm my nerves with a "no rush" approach that she seems to specialize in. We played pool, talked, and even played video games until my nerves were calm and I was ready for blast off. Little did I know, I was in for such a sweet and caring, yet wild, experience. This woman is an expert at cuddling and taking her time to make sure you enjoy yourself.

I won't get into the details (A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell, after all,) but I will say that Ashlyn sent me to the moon and beyond with her soft touch and amazing skills. After we returned to Earth from our flight among the stars, she helped me get cleaned up in a nice, soothing shower to get me ready for my return to life on this planet. I am so grateful for this wonderful lady and the honor of being able to call her a friend. I would strongly encourage anyone to get to know this lady and let her take you on a flight out of this world, if even for a short time.

2. Thank you for writing this, JustJoe! So happy to hear that you and Ashlyn had such a great connection at Alien! :)

auron79 likes this.
  3. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

I really enjoyed your review Just Joe. Ashlyn is terrific. Hope you get to see her at the Sagebrush.
    You got to play video games with her??? No fair! :D

JustJoeInPowell likes this.
  4. Thank you so much for sharing your experience. It was a great time in and out of the sheets.
    I was so excited to game out with you even when you picked up the game so quick and won...
    I can not wait for your next trip and what other surprise you throw at me.

5. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Report well done Joe. What a great added experience to not only go to Las Vegas but to meet and have an out of this world party with Ashlyn. I've only had a short conversation with Ashlyn at the Sage and as you've stated she has a friendly no rush approach. btw, it was great in chat the other night and nice to catch up with you and g. Happy taxing..... Tahoe

6. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

What wonderful experiences shared! Thank you so much for sharing! xoxo

7. I can not wait for the next trip with you!

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. When an amazing review!!:)
    I'm glad she took you to a whole new world,
    But also brought you back down to earth hehe.
    You not only went around the world,
    You went above and beyond!!

So much fun

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. I can not wait to go to the moon and stars with you again!
    508.JPG

12. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Such a purrrrrrfffeecttt review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3