RANCH SPECIAL Out Dates With Professional Paramour Melissa Kiss~

Discussion in 'Alien Cathouse Forum (Amargosa)' started by MelissaKiss, Jul 16, 2016.

1. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

MelissaKiss Las Vegas Location Alien Cathouse

As of now I am the only courtesan able to do outdates at The Southern Ranch locations! What this means is, if you want to go out on the town, Las Vegas I CAN GO WITH YOU!!! If you want to go to Tahoe, I can go with you! ANYWHERE in the state, I CAN Accompany you! Have no fears as I will never embarrass you as I know how to comport myself in public ;) I can adapt to any social setting just fine.
    Yes, if you wish to explore Vegas, Tahoe, Reno anywhere in Nevada With ME, you absolutely Can but there are a few technicalities which are PAINLESS... ;) to make this happen Legally!! And that Is why WE ARE All here, right?

As for Walk Ins... I'm in house A LOT. But I do leave. It's summertime so I'm not going to be in house as often, but I am STILL available. Please help me enjoy summer even when I'm not with you by booking me in this professional and respectable way, CALL, make the 10% deposit. I need at LEAST,
    48 business day hours Mon~Thurs From your desired date and time to be "cleared". So please schedule Monday~Thursday. This ALL has to do with our LAWS. Our doctor days and "clearances" nothing for you to worry about. Minor technicalities in place for YOU, our patrons to know you ARE Safe and this Is Legal.
    You can use VISA gift cards if you wish to not use your own credit card to place the deposit but, look we are a LEGAL business, your information is confidential and NOT stored. But I understand the hesitation until you arrive so no worries there's options ;)
    We've been in business for over 30 years you're SAFE!!!
    Anyways, to those who Have appointments scheduled with the deposits THANK YOU!!! I'll see you soon

Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
    Air Force Amy likes this.
  2. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

This is great! I think some people really needed to learn about the technicalities involved with being an outdate gal. Give Melissa a call so she can show you a great time anywhere in Nevada!

MelissaKiss likes this.
  3. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Technicalities, yes but they're painless :)

Air Force Amy likes this.
  4. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I am a well rounded Premier Luxe Paramour, there is NO competition in the level of detail and input I give each and every gentleman. 100% Satisfaction and I have the Record to support this statement. So do not hesitate to contact ME now. You can just drop in and tell our hostess, you are here for me, Melissa Kiss OR simply send me an email. I SUGGEST email me First and make an appointment as I am a touring and High Demand courtesan available at ALL our locations, Reno/ Tahoe and Las Vegas. Also I am the ONLY Licensed Inamorata who is able to offer Out Dates from the South! A REAL GFE, dinner, I got that, a show in Las Vegas, I got that, travel to Tahoe, I GOT THAT. Lets get to know each other and plan for something greater later. I do prefer longer engagements so multi hours and over nights are more than welcome!!! A luxurious intimate night at Cesar's Palace, Planet Hollywood, I GOT THAT... a helicopter ride over The Hoover Dam, I GOT THAT!!
    I stay Pressed and dressed to impress, never will embarrass you as I'm college educated, well traveled and KNOW HOW TO COMPORT myself in EVERY situation.
    I'm perfect for gentlemen who prefer Classic Beauty. Untouched smooth skin...classy and refined for Truly Discerning gentlemen. When discretion is important, I'm your girl. Take me to Michelin 5 starred dinner, a Symphony Orchestra, Cirque Du Soliel... meeting family? I can talk history, international relations, science, art, film, current social issues... I'm just So equipped to Perfect ANY man's fantasy dream Woman intimate experience.
    Email me... at ANY of my contact emails... lol
    melissakiss@aliencathouse.com
    melissakiss@loveranch.net
    melissakiss@kitkatranch.com
    ANY, I respond within MINUTES during daytime hours but always within 24 hours. If you don't hear from me, try again because that means something didn't work ;)
    Dennis and Suzette ALWAYS know where I am so don't hesitate to ask either of them if you get no response or our webmaster, Phil.
    Thank you ...

5. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I am here to accommodate and stimulate your imagination and help you lose all inhibitions. I thoroughly believe in feeding primitive desires of mankind. I offer a sensual and relaxing mood filled with tease and gratification. It is all about pure ecstasy with me.
    People say they feel 'comfortable' with me and I hear, 'I can be myself when I'm with you'.
    I'm by nature inquisitive, adventurous and attentive. I enjoy learning your interests and simply delight in sharing mine.
    What are you waiting for CONTACT ME NOW

6. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

I would love to go on an outdate with this sexy kitten any day!

7. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Imagine My curves of hourglass proportions, 34Dd 29 39, my creamy soft skin, my subtle lovely scent...
    I am a Voluptuous, Feminine, Sensual, Sultry, Truly Classic Beauty of a Woman.
    I really do love to please and to be pleased. Your complete satisfaction is my pleasure and passion. I provide an authentic ultimate unrushed and unparalleled unique quality experience, designed just for you. I am the ultimate naughty girlfriend. I am here to accommodateand stimulate your imagination and help you lose all inhibitions. I offer a chance for you to feel Shameless and Free to be yourself.
    I'm warm and welcoming.
    Contact me now, let's get acquainted... rps20160722_171236_671.jpg

8. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

For gentlemen requiring more than a "chic to bang"... Contact Me.
    Intelligent conversation and experience in the art of seduction and pleasure, I got that. ;)
    Email me because your taste is above average

9. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Available ANYTIME by appointment with deposit through October 2016

10. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I guarantee you will always remember my impossibly soft, creamy and flawless skin, my irresistible and natural scent, my sensual soft curves, my pretty, angelic, soft, feminine face which is framed by lustrous, silky blonde hair.

You will find pleasure within my full feminine hips, my bodacious booty, my thick titillating thighs and busty proportions which are Stacked ever so proportionately and certain to whet any man's appetite, 34Dd 28 39, 5'4 127lbs. Olive complexion. Petite little manicured size 6.5 feet. Perfect for gentlemen who like to nibble on toes.

11. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I provide an authentic ultimate unrushed and unparalleled unique and quality experience designed just for you.
    I exceed expectations, it is what I do.
    I will accommodate and stimulate your imagination. People have said they "feel comfortable" with me. I let you be you, non judging. I offer a sensual and relaxed mood with tease, stimulation and gratification.
    I'm naturally adventurous, spontaneous, attentive and soft spoken. I truly do enjoy sharing intimate experiences and exploration.

12. gijen
    Chat with Me

gijen gijen@kitkatranch.com

Nice! I love this. I am also available for outdates at our Southern Locations.

Definitely stop by and have a drink with the beautiful ladies! And of course, make sure to come say hello.

image.jpeg
    image.png
    image.jpeg

MelissaKiss likes this.
  13. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Yesss!!! 2 Girl Outdate!!!!!!! Oh yea yea Yea

14. RandamnHero
    Chat with Me

RandamnHero Well-Known Member

I just had a fantasy of you two after reading that. Even my fictional self couldn't keep up on the outdate.

15. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I am a Gfe provider. One of the best and I know this because of the feed back from my suitors and my long list of repeat clientele.
    I'm extremely Soft, very very feminine and I do invite you to join me in embracing my femininity. I love to be worshipped for my femininity. I love to be caressed and held. I nearly purrr like a happy little kitten.
    My skin is impossibly sensitive and silky soft. My curves are soft like pillows, for you to rest and hold. My face is soft and feminine, sweet like an angel. Men say to me, "I LOVE YOUR FACE", Seriously. Not to mention my body! 34Dd 28 39 5'4. You will find great warmth and comfort from within my thighs, between my breasts, behind my knees, at the curve of my lower back, my beautiful neck, I am purely pleasure. Please don't cheat yourself by missing out on the experience Only I am certain to give. Do let me be your guide through a hedonistic fantasy. That of seduction, passion, lust, pleasure... Bliss

Some of my favorite kinks include but certainly not limited to:
    Taboo Role-Play, Body Worship, Feminization / Sissification, Humiliation, Golden Showers, Ass Worship Foot Worship and so much more! Just ask. I'm open minded and always up to conquer new challenges and further my knowledge and know how in the art of seduction and pleasure.

16. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Come on in to say hi!!! Let's get acquainted guys!!

17. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Available NOW at The Alien Cathouse Las Vegas

18. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Let's get out of the house and go out on the town! See a show in Vegas!!!! Go to the Hover Dam, a helicopter ride!!!! I Can Go! Let's go!

19. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Lets GO!!!
    I'm a lucky charm! Sagittarius...

20. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

The winter months are the best here in Southern Nevada!
    Let's go on a helicopter ride? Check out the Hoover Dam? Fine dining? It's VEGAS... Lets go!!

21. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I love to eat GOOD food. I enjoy Nice things. Yes I prefer the BEST of everything. Is that wrong¿
    I very much consider myself to be of epicurean nature. I believe in feeding primitive desires. Whatever it takes to be happy is ok. Good food, Good sex, Good wine / scotch / vodka. I'm ALL about quality. Life is too short to miss out on experiencing what the best is!!!
    Contact ME, if you share my philosophy and even if you don't, You Too deserve The Best and deserve to Feel like The Best. I Can do that for you.
    Contact me melissakiss@aliencathouse.com

22. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Take me with you!!! We can do ANYTHING!

23. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I'll be sharing pics of my "Picasso" experience.

24. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

My date to "Picasso"
    rps20161113_072434_433.jpg rps20161113_072453_347.jpg rps20161113_072511_952.jpg

25. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Here's a photo from the show we saw.
    rps20161113_075220_335.jpg

26. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

27. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

As far reaching as the internet is, I’m so glad you have found your way here to my lil bio. There is no doubt not a lack of charming and beautifully sexy women for you to spend your time and energy with so I’m extremely flattered that you have chosen me to get to know more about. As you peruse my bio and posts through here, twitter, Instagram and facebook you will get a lil taste for who I am, my interests and my passions. I do ultimately hope this information serves as a beginning to many erotic , uncomplicated, meaningful and delicious experiences together, you and I.
    Please contact me directly to discuss scheduling.
    melissakiss@aliencathouse.com

28. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Available NOW at The Alien Cathouse Las Vegas

29. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Now Booking FaceTime Appointments!!!!

30. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Feminine Sensual Sultry ClassiC BeaTy~Melissa Kiss rps20161118_155744_237.jpg

31. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Now accepting reservations for December 2016!

32. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Leaving for vacation 11/23-11/30

33. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

~2014-04-12 / 8.5 9 "Excellent Provider! Sweet Personality, Curvy in all the right Places. Great ass!" hard4utonight
    ~2014-01-07 / 9 & 10 "My new ATF! Excellent provider, top notch pro, a must see for any veteran or rookie" Scubacock
    ~2014-01-15 / 8.5 & 10 "One word - Amazing! She is a true Gem well worth repeating
    ~2013-11-10 / 7.5 & 8 good time!" Reza
    ~2013-09-13 / 9 & 10 "OH. MY. GOD. simply amazing".
    ~2013-08-18 / 9 & 10 "Great session, very sweet girl, awesome boobs!" Scubacock
    ~2013-07-15 / 8 & 9.5 "Pretty woman, very friendly with great breasts." digitaldesires
    ~2013-05-19 / 9 & 9.5 Great smile, very friendly attitude and just the right amount of curves Blue_Ball
    ~2013-05-16 / 8 & 8.5 "Dont miss this one gentleman" 408hobby
    ~2012-11-11 / 8.5 & 10 "One heck of a ride" nibsmahi
    ~2012-10-08 / 9 & 9 "Sensual, soft, exotic, sincere, real, clean, comforting, caring"... adkhiker