RANCH SPECIAL OUT DATES w ☆Melissa Kiss☆melissakiss@aliencathouse.com

Discussion in 'Alien Cathouse Forum (Amargosa)' started by MelissaKiss, Jul 9, 2016.

1. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

MelissaKiss Las Vegas Location Alien Cathouse

So, I am now LICENSED AND LEGAL to do OUT DATES!!! That's right guys, do you want a lovely, classy companion to tour Nevada With? Well, I'm the girl for you! Contact me privately for details!

Air Force Amy and MarilynRose like this.
  2. MarilynRose
    Chat with Me

MarilynRose Professional Legal Courtesan 775-246-9975

You'd be great arm candy ! Boys, better take her up on her offer!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

MelissaKiss likes this.
  3. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

4. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I'm licensed for outdates!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's go to Tahoe, Vegas, Reno ANYWHERE IN NEVADA!!!!! rps20160710_141101_440.jpg

MarilynRose likes this.
  5. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I'm excited about this!!!!
    Guys, take advantage of this!! I can accompany you anywhere in the state!!!!

MarilynRose likes this.
  6. MarilynRose
    Chat with Me

MarilynRose Professional Legal Courtesan 775-246-9975

Take this lil lady up to Lake Tahoe & show her a good time. She's good luck, too! She'd make a great gambling date

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Air Force Amy and MelissaKiss like this.
  7. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

8. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I'm so excited. I want to go to go to the Hilton in Tahoe For the couples package!

Air Force Amy likes this.
  9. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Tahoe is definitely a great place for couples.......;)

MelissaKiss likes this.
  10. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

See guys, that's the opinion of Miss Airforce Amy herself!!!
    I'll offer,,,, an extra complimentary 2hrs to all outdates booked withing the next 24hrs

11. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

When you book a date with Melissa in Tahoe, not only do you get a great view of the lake, but you also get a great view of the beautiful woman standing next to you. Don't pass this amazing opportunity up!

12. GiaCorleone
    Chat with Me

GiaCorleone Sicilian Thoroughbred Gia 'BellaBambina' Corleone

Sexy Melissa kiss so ready to go out with you now so call now for availability 775-372-5678 or email her now to book a wonderful time

13. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

I want to go on an outdate with you!!!

MelissaKiss likes this.
  14. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Available NOW at The Alien Cathouse Las Vegas Location edited_img1471145351063.jpg

15. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Available ANYTIME by appointment with deposit!!!

16. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Out Dates and Over Nights are my favorite!!!
    rps20161122_021906_098.jpg

17. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Melissa slid off and lay beside looking very sexy and we just visited for a while. Did I mention her terrific personality? I really enjoyed her body, her talents, her company, her thoughts and personality. She was all smiles. I'm sure we went over the time but it was so easy to be distracted and hard to pull away. rps20161124_184245_899.jpg

18. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Contact me NOW melissakiss@aliencathouse.com

19. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I’m so glad you have found your way here to my lil bio, considering how far reaching the internet is and there is no doubt not a lack of charming and beautifully sexy women for you to spend your time and energy with so I’m extremely flattered that you have chosen me to get to know more about. As you peruse my bio and posts through here, twitter, Instagram and facebook you will get a lil taste for who I am, my interests and my passions. I do ultimately hope this information serves as a beginning to many erotic , uncomplicated, meaningful and delicious experiences together, you and I.
    Please contact me directly to discuss scheduling.
    melissakiss@aliencathouse.com

20. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I really want to do a helicopter ride over The Hoover Dam rps20161127_071053_086.jpg

21. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Available for Outdates THROUGH The Kit Kat Ranch rps20161128_055549_618.jpg

22. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I'm available for out dates as well.
    Returning December 6 2016 rps20161129_203017_901.jpg

23. Outdates with Melissa now that sounds like a lot of fun

24. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

You should definitely come with !!! 2 girl outdate party!!!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. rileyzane
    Chat with Me

rileyzane Experience the GFE with me at Love Ranch!

That's so awesome!!! :) Yay, congrats!

26. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

She let me in and introduced herself with a little kiss and hug which led to her placing my hands on her breasts. I was enjoying just soaking in her curves and beaming smile as we moved into the room and she invited me to get comfortable. She was true to form she got out some wipes to clean me up and offered me one to wipe my hands. I was right out of the shower but I understand and if it means the lady is more comfortable, I'm all for it. And it really is a good idea more ladies should at least offer if not require. Esspecially hand washing after steering wheels and door knobs.

So after that she did a little lap dance type thing for me and a great bend over to see the sights! We moved up onto the bed and she started dragging her hair and breasts across me and I was getting more aroused and then she came up over my head and let me taste her pussy a little. She was allready hot, steamy and getting wet. She seemed to be having a good time as well and we mutually agreed we should swap possitions to get more into the DATY. She was really into that and we went on for a while as she got wetter and jucier and mutter sexy little things about how she was going ot do me. She had a nice hard O and got a cover out and I was fully up so she climbed on for a great cowgirl with those wonderfull breasts in my face and mouth. I was dreaming of a couple other positions and trying to hold out but it was too good to stop her or even slow her down so I let go and she ground out a great finish which I really apprieciate because it takes me a while to "get it all out".

Melissa slid off and lay beside looking very sexy and we just visited for a while. Did I mention her terrific personality? I really enjoyed her body, her talents, her company, her thoughts and personality. She was all smiles. I'm sure we went over the time but it was so easy to be distracted and hard to pull away.