Our Couple's Party with Kalli Morgan

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ninjaprof650, Nov 5, 2010.

1. It is a pleasure to write this review for Kalli Morgan. My wife and I have had a few couple’s parties at some of the other ranches. We were ready for another party when I discovered Kalli at the Bunny Ranch. I could tell from the unique nature of Kalli’s pictures and bio that she was someone special. I showed Kalli’s pictures to my wife and she said “let’s go to Reno!" I began corresponding with Kalli and it really meant a lot to me that over the course of over 2 months, she kept in touch and always answered my emails promptly. Kalli also gave us several great suggestions regarding our trip to Reno and offered to help in any way she could. As the time of our visit drew nearer, I became more and more excited about meeting and partying with Kalli.
    The evening of our party, we arrived at the Ranch and were immediately greeted by Dennis. We told him we were meeting Kalli and then sat down at the bar and ordered drinks. We then talked briefly with several of the other ladies. When Kalli walked in a few minutes later in her high heels and a very short and elegant black dress, I was stunned by her beauty and sophistication. If you think that Kalli is beautiful in her pictures, just wait until you meet her face-to-face! Kalli sat down, ordered a drink, and we were all immediately engaged in conversation on a variety of topics. It was amazing…after just a few minutes I felt like we had known Kalli for a very long time. I was especially pleased that Kalli and my wife hit it off so well. I knew it was going to be a great evening. At one point Kalli and my wife switched seats so I could be between them. I said “ Wow! I am sitting between two beautiful women. I must have died and gone to heaven!”
    Kalli and I went to her room briefly to take care of the “business” (which was very easy) and then we went and made arrangements to get a bottle of wine. I was so excited that I couldn’t stop smiling. The three of us then returned to Kalli’s room. It was softly lit and VERY romantic with the jacuzzi, “toys”, oils etc. Kalli made the entire experience feel so natural and relaxed. When the fun began I said “It’s true, I HAVE died and gone to heaven!” At one point we took a “break” to get another bottle of wine. Kalli and I had to go to the bar to get it and rather than getting fully dressed she suggested that we wear robes. We wore our robes to the bar to get the wine and Kalli thoughtfully asked me if the robe made me feel self-conscious. I said “Not at all… and I am proud of the fact that it says “Kalli” on it”! We then returned to Kalli’s room to continue and eventually conclude our party. As we dressed we laughed, talked, played and searched for each other’s clothing. The three of us then went to the parlor and finished our wine together before it was time to say goodnight. And what a good night it was!
    Kalli is absolutely charming. She is stunningly beautiful, extremely intelligent and loves to laugh. She really cares and it shows in her words and actions. The only way to duplicate the quality of our couple’s experience with Kalli is to see her again; so we are already planning our next visit. I am counting the days…

Ninjaprof650

2. Very nice review. I enjoyed reading it. Luckyguy and I met Kalli last spring. We also felt that Kalli was more beautiful in person than in her pictures. She is a very charming lady indeed. I'm glad you had such a nice party. :)

3. I agree! Her pictures do not do her justice!

4. Thank you so much.
    That was a night to remember!! I loved your energy and spirits!!!!!
    Can't wait till you both cum again.

5. Thank you soooo much!