Our 1st Party With Anna Suvari=)!!!!!! xoxo

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Mini Bunny Snatcher, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Was Soo Dam Fun!! I Miss Her Already!!!

Started out taking a 3 hour drive March 7th with me my wife to reno, got a $120 Hotel 17th floor of the Sands hotel, was sooooo nice over looking Reno. Took a nice long hottub bath soaked in apple smelly soap my wife picked lol, didnt mean to put in half the bottle of soap for bubbles lol :lol: had the whole bathroom soaked in bubbles. After alot of words with my wife we made our way to the Gates Of Heaven to meet with Anna Suvari =)), I was so nervous i felt lost the whole day,1st i started off by forgetting my wallet at home, when we went to the mall to pick my wife out a nice little red lace nighty lol.Opps 2nd We get back home to get my wallet and then i forget my cell phone and jacket :lol: :lol: :lol: . Well we get to the ranch and when i walk in Dennis(Daddy) was sitting down, so we made our way towards him and took a seat Dennis offered me and my wife a drink. He is one cool person to sit and talk to, within 3 mins Anna showed up and when i seen her it was a instant smile for me even thou i was so nervous, i said to myself is this chit real? well we had our drinks and made ourselfs to Annas room where we talked a little bit. it was so fun dam i still cant belive we went and its over with :( :( i will miss the ranch :( hopefully we will make a return soon 1 day. :D Hopefully I made anna happy with me being so nervous.lol :lol:

Also gotta say hi to Godiva And Varonica VaVOOOMMMMM who gave me the most sexy hugs and words ive had/heard in years. VV Ur Next Sexy.. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

2. I really enjoyed our time together! Let's do it again soon. ;)

3. Im glad to hear u had fun...btw you and ur girl are very hot.

Always Willing,
    Veronica