ORAL IS SO NICE;)

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cassiecarter, Jul 27, 2016.

1. haha yes hunny finger food is soo great!!!!!!
    yummy;)

2. I'll go down on you 24/7 during my visit ;) your pleasure will be my priority ;)

3. Thanks love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mine will be as well!!! ;)

sexyandbi1988 likes this.
  4. Very sexy I love the thought of us together! :)

5. I love it as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. hahahah absolutley!!! I like giving the special ones;)

ivymae and sexyandbi1988 like this.
  7. Id love to know what a special one is :) I love blowjobs :)

8. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

9. I really do dig it:)
    Like loads and loads dig it

sexyandbi1988 and Air Force Amy like this.
  10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

:D[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]You are definitely my kind of woman my dear!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

Oral is such a good close feeling between two people!

12. I love both .
    Give you oral or give me.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

13. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

I love you enthusiasm, Cassie! ;)

14. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

I'm really partial to 69. I also love taking turns. It depends who I'm with and what position for 69.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 1” 95 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through October 10th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

15. I certainly agree!!!!
    I thhink thats why I love it so muchh!

16. I certainly agree!!!!
    I thhink thats why I love it so muchh!

17. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Book a party with her today!!! She is awesome and adorable!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

19. Thanks love bug!!! I love making my clients so extra happy:)

20. I do confess, I do love giving and seeing the response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21. Come give me some of that!!!!
    I would love to have you see my reaction!!

22. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

23. I agree!!! I love when they watch me sqirm around:):)

Air Force Amy likes this.
  24. And of course watching from that perspective is a major turn on.

25. I only can imagine that!!! I would love for you to make me get all hot and bothered an then tell me all about it! ;)

26. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

I couldn't agree more. I love the feel of oral and everything about it, and taking all the time in the world to enjoy. 69 is very erotic and intimate.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 1” 95 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through October 10th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

27. Mayhap when you return triumphant

28. Of course..... This begs the question, how many of the ladies would like to be the recipient of a party of oral gratification?

29. I sure would !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

I'm sure they love watching you squirm around too ;););)

31. Thhey will just have to come in and watch it!!!!!!

32. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Practice makes perfect and practice is so fun [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

33. From an extremely close point of observation

34. absolutely :)
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

35. Come get some oral!!! I have specials on it right NOW!!!!

36. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

1hairluvr likes this.