ORAL IS SO NICE;)

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cassiecarter, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Would you want to go down on me or me go down on you?
    Or how about both!
    69 is such a favorite thing of mine:)
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. thelovedoctor
    Chat with Me

thelovedoctor Well-Known Member

Both is the best way, it gives mutual pleasure!

3. One of the best things in life is to participate in another's orgasm. Both (please!). Although 69 I've found can be somewhat distracting... Suppose I may need more practice...:p

MelissaKiss likes this.
  4. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

I would definitely like to go down on you, Miss Cassie!;)

5. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

69 is my favorite too!!!!!!!!!!!

6. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

MelissaKiss Las Vegas Location Alien Cathouse

I don't get pleasure from 69
    I can't concentrate on my own pleasure however I understand from a man's view it's pretty awesome.

7. That's more or less how I view it...I get distracted trying to work on my partner I can't enjoy my own sensations. And stress just turns stalwart erections into wind socks

MelissaKiss likes this.
  8. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Exactly!! Lol I prefer one at a time, preferably me Last... but I'm kinda greedy... :rolleyes:
    rps20160727_120909.jpg

ROADRUNNER J and MisterMacWaffle like this.
  9. A healthy appetite for orgasms is kind of an essential component for the business, on both ends!:D

MelissaKiss likes this.
  10. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Agree~
    I absolutely agree :)

MisterMacWaffle likes this.
  11. i agree!!! i love giving and getting and its even better when you can feel both at the same time!

thelovedoctor likes this.
  12. Yayyy!!!! I cant wait to feel you :)
    your getting me all hot and bothered :):)

jax likes this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Both!!! Cum and experience both and book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. i cant wait for a party where we get to this!!!! i love it:)

15. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

16. i also just like recieving it ;0
    come show me your skills :)

17. haha, don't ask for something you may not be able to handle :cool::p:D;)

18. I have come to actually enjoy giving and receiving, 69 is pretty fun!

19. I love 69!! Mutually pleasing each other is such a turn-on ;)

20. I so do agree!! i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. we can do it how ever you would like:):)
    i think your view is great as well:)

MisterMacWaffle likes this.
  22. allen65
    Chat with Me

allen65 Active Member

69 is without a doubt the best way to go, or should I say cum.;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Well I'm a giver but you kind of knew that already [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

24. hahaa i sure do an i enjoy every second of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]I need more practice want to help?? [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Attached Files:

26. I would love that!!! I am even giving great specials on it too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

For me it depends on my mood whether I prefer giving or receiving oral. I love oral and often find 69 the best solution. It's one of my favorite positions.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 1” 95 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through the month of August. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

28. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

You can't wait?!? Trust me, the thought of you has me drooling![smilie=hot over you.gif]

29. BunnyLove
    Chat with Me

BunnyLove Busty Big Boobs Bunny

You can never practice enough![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

30. i so agree with you!!!
    i dont think ill ever get enough in!!!!!!!!!

31. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Such fun practicing though :) whew ha love it

32. hhahah. i love getting eaten out and fingered at thhe same time:)

allen65 likes this.
  33. allen65
    Chat with Me

allen65 Active Member

Finger food is sooooo much fun!;):D

34. I'd love to get in on that kinda party with you baby!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

VERONA AMORE