REVIEW Ophelia Bee - Outstanding July GFE at Kit Kat Ranch

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Adventure Guy, Aug 6, 2017.

1. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

This is a portion of my memorable late July trip report to help the reader search for a particular lady.

Ophelia Bee (1st party - 7/21/17) at Kit Kat Ranch

A week or two before my trip to Carson City I came across a lady in a Hookers for Heathcare group picture that I found pretty and cute. The problem was there was no caption on the picture of which ladies were in the photo so I started a process of elimination of who was already in the photo and if the other ladies were limited to a particular ranch or two. The problem I ran into was I could recognize all the other ladies but still could not figure out who the one I was interested in. So I took a guess the lady was Ophelia Bee and thought maybe I will go to the Kit Kat to confirm if this was the case.

So back to my trip in the evening after having dinner I drove to the Kit Kat. As I walked in unknown to me I walked right into a lineup. There was apparently a guy who walked in before me which the lineup was for. The house manager said wait a minute for this guy to pick a lady. After the guy picked his lady I told the house manager with all of the ladies still in a line-up that I am not here for a line-up but wanted to meet Ophelia if she was available. Before the house manager could say something, Ophelia walks straight out from the line-up to me with a big smile and gives me a big hug. She looked very hot and cute dressed in her school girl outfit including short skirt.

As the other ladies dispersed Ophelia and I sat down at the bar and I got her a drink. I mentioned to her the Hookers for Healthcare story and she confirmed yes it was her in the picture. After talking some more about where she was from and what she did before joining Kit Kat, we went to her room. When we got to her room I mentioned that I am into GFE but wasn’t sure if that was something she was into since her profile and what she shared on one of the weekly Kit Kat shows did not appear as a key interest for her. Ophelia opened up and said she very much does like GFE as it is different and more spontaneous and non-structured compared to some of the other things she does. She also modeled for me her new high heeled shoes that made her look quite tall (she was still shorter than me with her shoes). Based on our introduction and discussions at the bar and bedroom I felt like there was some chemistry and connection and asked if she was interested in a GFE party. After some negotiations we went to the cashier. Ophelia and the house manager were nice enough to get us a room that had lots of AC flowing. So after we walked back from the new room we went back to the cashier to take care of payment and then back to Ophelia's room. Once in Ophelia’s room she wanted to have us take a quick shower together which was ok by me. After the quick shower we went to the other bedroom. As mentioned in other reviews I am not sharing intimate details but the GFE party with Ophelia was outstanding and intense! Ophelia was also generous with her time with me. After our party we went back to her bedroom to do another couple’s shower. After our shower we went back to the bar to hang out some more. Ophelia shared with me her acting background and family. Since Ophelia is taking some vacation time during the next time I will be out at the ranches I will need to stay in contact with her on her future schedule. After talking some more she gave me a few hugs and kisses and I left Kit Kat.

@OpheliaBee

2. Ophelia Bee
    Chat with Me

Ophelia Bee your favorite pocket pixie

I can't wait to see you again, I had an amazing time<3

tuch2881 and Adventure Guy like this.
  3. hi ophelila hugs[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

BryceStevens and Ophelia Bee like this.
  4. Ophelia Bee
    Chat with Me

Ophelia Bee your favorite pocket pixie

*big squeeze* [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    i hope you have a great day!

5. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Great review Adventure Guy! Ophelia is a lot of fun to get to know on the boards and I really look forward to meeting her this coming trip.

BryceStevens and Adventure Guy like this.
  6. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

What a wonderful review @Adventure Guy of your visit with Ophelia. It's great that you both had such an enjoyable party and hopefully more to come!!

Adventure Guy likes this.
  7. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Thanks auron79. She is definitely a lot more fun in person!

auron79 and BryceStevens like this.
  8. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Thanks Bryce! Definitely looking forward to spending more time with Ophelia!

BryceStevens likes this.
  9. Ophelia's a blast! She's so much fun to spend time with. She's intelligent, adorable, and incredible in the bedroom. I'm certainly looking forward to her return myself!

auron79 and Adventure Guy like this.
  10. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

I can't wait to meet Ophelia in person and maybe Ophelia, you and I could celebrate together. ;)

11. It is known.

Couldn't help with the game of thrones reference!

auron79 likes this.
  12. Thank you for sharing this beautiful review about Ophelia! You touched all of the most important details, an excellent read. :)

Adventure Guy and auron79 like this.
  13. There's nothing like an authentic GFE experience!

14. That's the only type of GFE worth having!

15. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Hi, Adventure Guy, I really enjoy reading your reviews. I appreciate you posting this about Ophelia, because she likewise caught my eye as a result of her participation in Hookers for Healthcare. Great to hear that the experience was pleasurable and repeat-worthy. Showering with someone is so hot. Thanks, Ophelia, for working at Kit-Kat.

16. Ophelia is a wonderful lady to have a GFE with.

17. I'm getting the impression that this is very true! She's the perfect girlfriend. Mmmmn :p

18. I've loved all the time I've gotten to spend with her.