Ok strange idea - but possibly fun...

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by BunnyRanch, Apr 4, 2016.

1. After an interesting discussion recently with several girls and board members....an idea came up, what about this:

Since the Summer Olympics are this year, and they are being held in Rio (one of the sexiest cities in the world, in my opinion), what about at one of the summer events, during a weekend, have outdoor "Ranch Olympics" - or some such....

Games like:
    -Dodge Ball (and yes - I mean THAT dodge ball)
    -Water Balloon fights
    -Lube Wrestling (girl vs girl, guy vs girl, etc etc)
    -Lube Luge....
    -Silly diving competition (kinda like the FlugTag from RedBull - google it)

Etc etc etc - I'm sure others could come up with better ideas

Games could be held at each ranch, with a finale battle royale across all ranches (one team/player/etc) per ranch? Or just all together at the same time....

Then to cool off, massive pool party with parties afterwards to release all that pent up agression :)

Just feeling cabin fever I guess.....and the idea just came to me....

2. That's certainly an interesting idea kind a like the idea I came up with just looking at Caressa pictures and one in particular where she's wearing this particular outfit caused me to come up with an idea for very interesting play and I mean like theater play where it would contain a comic book theme with a tragedy element comedy element and a new element a sexual twist with three certain girls playing key characters Dennis playing a character and one other character and doing this play literally on the day of Halloween

3. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Sounds like an awesome idea, Freaky. And since the Olympics are in Rio, I feel it is appropriate for Jade Capri to be the honorary MBR/LRN/SR Olympic Chairwoman.

Thomas Kenneth Joy likes this.
  4. No she and Suzette should be running the show

5. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

O MY GOODNESS, FREAKALICIOUS! THESE ARE ALL FREAKING AWESOME IDEAS AND AM TOTALLY UP FOR "RANCH OLYMPICS"
    I AM DEFINITELY VOTING FOR A GOOD OLD FASHION GAME OF..... DODGEBALL

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

6. A game of dodgeball where the goal is to hit the bunny or lover or the starlet in the boobs that would be funny to see their reactions

ivymae likes this.
  7. ivymae
    Chat with Me

HEHE, YES, THE REACTIONS WOULD BE GREAT TO SEE. BUT DO NOT FORGET, HANDLING BALLS IS OUR SPECIALITY :p;)

8. Ouch! That could be dangerous....

9. Yeah dumb dummy me forgot about that you're right if it was us against you ladies then yeah we would not stand a chance in hell

10. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

All are great ideas Freaky, let me know in advance and Maybe I can take some vacation time off from work, and be there.

Wrestling a girl is VERY FUN.

How about a race event?

Normal running from the stables to the front, perhaps(at the BR). There could be a scavenger hunt on the land near the Love Ranch north.

You could make it brothel themed, and the race event would have all competitors in heels... I don't think any guys would win, though.

Feat of strength. Lift a girl and give her a hug, or something...

Food eating contest.
    I vote the food to be a pie eating contest.

Drinking contest.

11. You sure about this one? . . . I went pro about a year ago - LOL

12. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

Yes, I am sure, I never said I would have any chance of winning the drinking contest. I do think it could be fun to do or watch, and I know many people like to drink. You could add something like run to the kitchen and grab a banana or something and then back to the bar to make it more of a challenge.

13. Holy crap, this NEEDS TO HAPPEN. I am down for some lube wrestling for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. You and TS against Roxy and I, (Jack Daniels)........you two would be under the table in an hour! lol ;)
    I'd be game for the Bench Pressing the ladies too :)

15. Ok...another sport....MALE lineup race...from a starting line, put on 3 articles of clothing (anything) then race down a hallway in heels...first one to finish line without falling wins.

16. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Hmmmm

The fake orgasm event
    The Symbian event
    The sexiest use of a Bed sheet event (ladies have scissors a bed sheet and some velcro and 15 minutes)
    The Pole Dancing Event (could be both male and Female events here)

:)Just a few Ideas

17. Love this one! Me too freaky! Lol

18. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Nice Freaky. Next Winter Olympics can we also do it so I may attend?:D:cool:

19. ivymae
    Chat with Me

Hahaha!!!! You all have some awesome ideas and I am totally down to indulge in all of them, this summer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. Cassandra Cain
    Chat with Me

Cassandra Cain Available May 26th! Book a party now!

21. Ok...another addition....possibly unrealistic but would be fun.....the lube "bear pit" or "last man standing".....everyone inside a ring...covered in lube....tries to push others outside the ring....last one staying inside the ring is winder

22. Um no. That shit would hurt. Bad.

23. Okay if we do a lube bear pit. All the girls gather up and take him out first.

LittleJackHorny69 likes this.
  24. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

So who is the lucky person that gets to hang the medals around the ladies necks at the awards ceremony? I can only imagine the amazing view(s) as they bend over to accept the Gold, Silver and Bronze! :D:D:D

25. Dodgeball....I remember way back in school playing dodgeball and when I was out, I was sitting on the bench and out of nowhere, a dodgeball hit me in the face...never did find out who threw it

26. I'd participate in this. Let's do it!! :p :p

27. OMG! The dominatrix in me would love to see that competition! Love dressing up my subs:p

28. That would be a blast. We could use Nuru gel for a super sensually slippery competition.

29. That sounds GREAT!!!!!!! Yes yes yes :) lets do it!

30. LynA
    Chat with Me

LynA Active Member

You know I'm not one for joining group activities, but I'd possibly be down for dodgeball. :)

31. I would be down for lube wrestling

32. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

I really like this idea! Thanks for sharing!!!

33. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

I like this idea. Everyone could participate and judge.

@freakygeek Maybe we do the Brothel Olympics summer 2017?

What you think?

BunnyRanch likes this.
  34. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

true to form freaky that sounds like uniquely fun suggestions [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. It is an interesting idea. Sounds like it would be a blast!

Us girls at the Kit Kat Ranch have spoken about doing oil wrestling on the back deck. Maybe we can make it happen?!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2017