Nurse Jade comes through wonderfully…eventually!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by redwood, Aug 27, 2015.

1. redwood
    Chat with Me

redwood Well-Known Member

I have been in Carson City and Reno this week spending some time with my favorite lady Nurse Jade Capri. So this morning I had a morning party scheduled with her. I haven't been feeling up to par this week. Then, this morning I woke up not feeling too well. So I sent a text to Jade and asked her to call me. She did and I told her how I was feeling. She was very understanding and even though she was very busy getting ready for her latest trip home to Brazil, she said she would go get a couple of things that might help me feel better and drop them by my hotel. So, about an hour later, she is sending me texts saying "I am on my way... I am here... I am knocking on your door... I have been knocking on your door for 10 minutes, where are you?" I keep looking out the door to see if she is around or playing a trick on me. So, I called her and she asked why I wasn't answering? Suddenly it dawned on me and I asked, "Are you at the wrong hotel?" She takes a moment and then says "OMG I am at the Gold Dust"…wrong hotel. We laughed a lot and she eventually brought the things by to the hotel I was staying at. I took her advice and we were able to reschedule our meeting. Jade is so caring and so nice. Not too many ladies in LPIN who would do this for a client! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

2. She truly is caring & a big sweetheart, what an amazing thing of her to do for you.. And too funny that she was at the wrong hotel, I'm sure the person staying in that room wouldn't have minded Jade knocking at their door. ;)

3. Jade is a really big sweetheart. Why we love her so much!

4. redwood
    Chat with Me

Jade is the sweetest sweetheart I have ever met. I very much appreciate what she did for me, even though she was rushing around trying to get ready for her trip home to Brasil. And yes, that is one of the main reasons we all love Jade! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

5. RihannaLovely
    Chat with Me

RihannaLovely Well-Known Member

What an incredible story! She gets nothing but glowing reviews. . .

6. redwood
    Chat with Me

And she deserves all of them!

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

If I can, I will always rush to help a friend :)
    You know that.

dreamscometrue likes this.