NSA ANONYMITY

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by gijen, Aug 27, 2016.

1. gijen
    Chat with Me

gijen gijen@kitkatranch.com

Most men aren't paying prostitutes for just sex; they're paying for memories, no-strings attached sex for anonymity, and the lack of pre- or post-coital obligations and complications. For lowest-risk sex, legal establishments of prostitution are the best route.

image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    For men with a lot to lose, whether it be their career, wealth, power, or family stability, sex with a prostitute can rationally be considered much lower-risk than having an actual affair, as counter-intuitive as that may seem. Very few prostitutes, especially legal prostitutes, are definitely NOT going to ruin their careers and reputations by revealing what they do, and with whom.

image.jpeg

A high powered professional could arrange a non-paying visit with any number of attractive women, but those women might be inclined to mention their rendezvous to another person. Does the name Linda Tripp sound familiar? She's the woman that secretly recorded Monica Lewinsky's confidential phone calls about her relationship with Bill Clinton. Much safer to hire a legal prostitute. (ME)

image.jpeg

Here at the Kit Kat Guest Ranch, we respect and protect our clients privacy rights, with confidential business transactions, and discreet billing.

Schedule your appointment NOW!
    *** NO RUSH EVER ***
    I'll make you a sandwich afterward

G.I. JEN Available @Kit Kat Ranch
    gijen@kitkatranch.com

image.jpeg

G. I. J E N
    image.jpeg
    (775) 246-9975
    gijen@kitkatranch.com
    http://twitter.com/GIJEN_VEGAS
    http://kitkatranch.com/gi-jen.html

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
    ivymae, Slider and MisterMacWaffle like this.
  2. Slider
    Chat with Me

Slider Active Member

You do make [and do have] some very good points there. :D

gijen likes this.
  3. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Well done Jen ... how do you "make" your favorite grilled cheese sandwich :)

gijen likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Awesome!!! I love it!!! Very informative!!! Book a party with her and have her fulfill your fantasies!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

gijen likes this.
  5. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Very informative! All of Daddy D's brothels are ALWAYS 100% safe, legal and discrete!

gijen likes this.
  6. gijen
    Chat with Me

Mmm... I love Grilled Cheese. Hawaiian grilled cheese is yummy.

Mozzarella, fresh pineapple, Canadian bacon. Your choice of bread. I like garlic bread with this. It tastes like Hawaiian style pizza.

tahoebigbear likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

All of Dennis' Houses are safe , clean and a lot of fun!!! Book a party with your favorite girl today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

gijen likes this.
  8. gijen
    Chat with Me

Nevada brothels are definitely a safer choice. The Kit Kat Guest Ranch is a State Certified Legal Cathouse, offering a very safe, discreet, and unforgettable atmosphere

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I agree with you!!! Cum and party with her and have her fulfill all your fantasies!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

gijen likes this.
  10. gijen
    Chat with Me

In other words, hire a legal working-girl. Establishments of prostitution are only legal in certain counties of Nevada, & within licensed brothels. Prostitution is illegal under Nevada state law in Clark County, including Las Vegas and its metropolitan area.

Metalhead99 likes this.
  11. You write wonderful threads, you made great points and I bet you make a mean sandwich!

gijen likes this.
  12. gijen
    Chat with Me

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I agree with you!!! Most men cum to Brothels for different reasons!!!
    I love fulfilling all my "Fans and Clients" fantasies and beyond!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

14. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

Gi Jen, makes many relevant and great points here! It is not just about the sex anymore, it's about the, safety, adventure and fun experience!

gijen likes this.
  15. gijen
    Chat with Me

Yes I agree! Brothel experiences are more than "just sex"

ivymae likes this.
  16. kell
    Chat with Me

kell Well-Known Member

That's how I dream the brothel experience would be.. and my impression of Jen and Ivy.. I think that's how it would be!!

gijen likes this.
  17. parisenvy
    Chat with Me

parisenvy Well-Known Member

Me and Jen are always waiting for that guy that wants the best two girl party ever hint hint

gijen likes this.
  18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I agree!!! She is awesome and adorable!!! Have her fulfill your fantasies today with lot's of cum to cum!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

gijen likes this.
  19. gijen
    Chat with Me

20. GiaCorleone
    Chat with Me

GiaCorleone Sicilian Thoroughbred Gia 'BellaBambina' Corleone

Safe sex is the best oh yeah.. especially @ Kit kat ranch 7752469975

21. gijen
    Chat with Me

Here are the 6 best workable scenarios for no strings attached affair:

#1 You’ve had a bad breakup and just want to have some fun.

#2 You don’t have time for a committed relationship.

#3 You love your space, but you love sex too!

#4 You want to stay single and avoid commitments for a while.

#5 There are so many sexy women at the Kit Kat Guest Ranch that you don’t want to be tied down to a single person.

#6 You’ve been in a long term relationship, and just want to explore fun & new opportunities before settling down again.

G. I. J E N
    image.jpeg
    775-246-9975
    gijen@kitkatranch.com

Hours: Tuesday - Saturday 9am - 9pm
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

22. gijen
    Chat with Me

SHE WANTS THE D!!
    image.png

I would love to meet YOU, and I am available by appointment 24/7, or I accept walk-in's & requests here, at the Kit Kat Guest Ranch, Tuesday-Saturday 9am - 9pm.

I am available to host, or I can easily come to you! Yes, I'm available for Out-Call.

To BOOK ME NOW, please call the Kit Kat Guest Ranch 775-246-9975
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]
    ASK ME ABOUT MY SPECIALS!!
    MILITARY DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE

You can reach me by email at: GIJEN@KITKATRANCH.COM

Follow me on twitter!
    twitter.com/GIJEN_VEGAS

G. I. J E N
    (775) 246-9975
    gijen@kitkatranch.com

Hours: Tuesday - Saturday 9am - 9pm
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

23. gijen
    Chat with Me

24. gijen
    Chat with Me

Don't end up like Anthony Weiner. Hire a professional!

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

She is awesome and adorable!!! Book a party with her today with lot's of cum to cum!!! Have her fulfill your fantasies with many memorable experiences!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

26. gijen
    Chat with Me

Good girls never tell.......... ;)

27. gijen
    Chat with Me

I always respect the discretion of this business. Annonimty is extremely important.

It's always best to seek a legal professional sex worker. Your privacy is priceless. Don't forget that.

28. gijen
    Chat with Me

I also find that gentlemen seek guidance and support in our online forums because they find comfort in the sexually relative anonymity that we provide.

29. gijen
    Chat with Me

I'm available at the Kit Kat Guest Ranch.

Tuesday - Saturday; 9am - 9pm

30. gijen
    Chat with Me

To book an appointment with me, please call the Kit Kat Guest Ranch and place a 10% deposit of your desired spending amount, for the day(s) you would like reserved.

775-246-9975 // gijen@kitkatranch.com

31. gijen
    Chat with Me

To book an appointment with me, please call the Kit Kat Guest Ranch and place a 10% deposit of your desired spending amount, for the day(s) you would like reserved.

775-246-9975 // gijen@kitkatranch.com

32. gijen
    Chat with Me

I can arrange all-inclusive, single & multi-day packages specifically to fit your needs, with many naughty activities involved. Limo/Town Car service provided by me. We can also travel anywhere in Nevada together, including Lake Tahoe, Reno, and Las Vegas.

33. gijen
    Chat with Me

Ask me about my current specials!

If you would like to book an appointment, or if you have any questions, please call the Kit Kat Guest Ranch. 775-246-9975

I'm available by email too: gijen@kitkatranch.com

34. gijen
    Chat with Me

Shhhhhh...................

I keep secrets well ;)

35. gijen
    Chat with Me

I am an extremely discreet provider. I am the perfect companion for intelligent and mature gentlemen. My easy-going, fun and affectionate nature is both relaxing and stimulating, and my sweet and flirtatious personality guarantees that you will enjoy spending time with me, again and again, and again......