Non-smokers

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by jediknight, Aug 28, 2016.

1. Who are the non-smokers in the house?

piperrae and RainRiches like this.
  2. I am a non-smoker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
  3. So to answer your question.....jediknight even tho I am @ the Alien Cathouse...I am a non smoker, but what made you ask that question if you don't mine me asking?

iigreatoneii and dreamscometrue like this.
  4. Ariel,

I do not mind you asking. When I was at the Carson City houses, I found it quite prevalent among the ladies. I witnessed many of them either smoking or had cigarettes in hand. In those four houses, I would guess that thirty of the forty ladies I saw were smokers. It seemed a bit of a high ratio. The habit is a slight turn-off, though not completely off-putting. Despite that last statement, if all things are equal between two ladies, namely physical appearance and personality, I would opt to party with the non-smoker over the smoker. I am not asking to label all smokers with a scarlet "S". I was merely hoping to have this additional information prior to my next visit.

5. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

MelissaKiss Las Vegas Location Alien Cathouse

Non smoker here. I personally think they are gross and stink. There is no spray that eliminates the smell of ashtray from ones person.

6. roxanneprice
    Chat with Me

roxanneprice Hopeless Romantic

I don't smoke. Hiya.
    [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

7. RandamnHero
    Chat with Me

RandamnHero Well-Known Member

Non smoker here. I used to smoke but it wasn't tobacco, it was something that our Federal DEA still frowns upon.

roxanneprice and MelissaKiss like this.
  8. I'll work you out so well you just might need a cigarette after.... Hehe #truth#
    image.jpeg

iigreatoneii and Docrocker like this.
  9. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

That is an excellent answer Entice!! I have to say you are "Smokin" hot[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Entice Love likes this.
  10. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Well-Known Member

I'm a nonsmoker![smilie=happy.gif]

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri I am genuinely happy to meet you.

I am a non smoker and I understand that you wouldn't like to be around smoky air. I avoid being around cigarettes. Probably why you wouldn't see me hanging out a lot in the parlor area.

12. VictoriaKeyes
    Chat with Me

VictoriaKeyes *Available All Winter*

And this lady is so beautiful!!!

13. I'm not a lady, but I am a non-smoker. And much like the OP, I would prefer a non-smoking lady to party with. Not a complete dealbreaker if there is some chemistry, just a preference.

14. Non smoker here! Love breathing fresh air! Lol

image.jpg

iigreatoneii and tahoebigbear like this.
  15. purduefan
    Chat with Me

purduefan Well-Known Member

My kinda gal!!:);)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

16. roxanneprice
    Chat with Me

roxanneprice Hopeless Romantic

I feel the same way, which is why going back to have a private conversation hits two birds with one stone. :D

iigreatoneii and MelissaKiss like this.