PIC THREAD New Pics; Updated 9/08/17

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by BryceStevens, Jul 27, 2016.

1. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

Since no one guessed how they got torn, I'll do a full reveal. Cumisha and I were frolicking in bed and the rhinestones on her spike heels kept catching on my stockings.

Broadhildt likes this.
  2. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thanks sexy Willow. You and Cumisha have a way of making everything sound sexy.

3. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you Tuch for the beautiful words and the sweet gift you sent me. This is the outfit for when we get back to the room.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 0” 92 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you ever feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through September 28th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com
    I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

4. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you Sparky for the sweet compliment. I love red. Here's me in a red dress.
    IMG_2041.JPG
    IMG_2038(1).JPG

Sharky and RunningSquirrel like this.
  5. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Hi Everyone, unfortunately my tour here at the ranch is nearing completion. I'll miss you all when I go and hope we get to spend time or at least meet before I go home. As a memorandum of my visit, I'll be posting more pics than usual. Here's me in a vinyl corsette top. Do you like me in vinyl? I love vinyl. It's smooth, slippery and lends easily to naughty play.
    IMG_3170crop.JPG
    IMG_3154resize.JPG

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 0” 92 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you ever feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through September 28th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

6. Sparky
    Chat with Me

Sparky Active Member

Well Bryce I was right you do look good in red in fact you look amazing. I also like the vinyl top ones also very sexy especially the one with the cleavage. Thanks for posting

7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]These pics are fabulous and oh so sensual!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Bryce,
    You're welcome for the gift. I love the vinyl lingerie. Anything you wear is sexy. I hope we do meet someday.

9. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]
    Incredible Pictures!! And red is perfect for you!!!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

10. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you Sparky for the wonderful compliments!! Red and black are some of my favorite colors. Depending on the red.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through September 28th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

11. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you Origlegman for the sensual compliments!!

12. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you Tuch for the nice compliments. I sure hope we meet too!!

13. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you BigAl for the sweet compliments!!

14. Metalhead99
    Chat with Me

Metalhead99 Well-Known Member

O yea I love you in vinyl bummed to hear you going

15. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you Metalhead. I will miss you and everyone else while I'm gone.

16. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

I love these heels. They're not spike heels but they are full of spikes and dangerous. Tee Hee.
    IMG_3174.JPG

Here's me being silly in leather
    143Acropresize.jpg

Sharky likes this.
  17. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]
    Sexy in leather! And those legs... and that... well you know:D!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Those shoes are wild... what is it like walking in those?
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

18. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you BigAl for the nice compliments. The shoes are really tough to walk in. They are more for the bedroom only, no escaping in those shoes! But who would want to escape anyway?

19. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Beautiful legs and such a beautiful booty!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you Origlegman for the sweet compliments!!

21. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

I love a good bedroom romp. Here's the tail end of my sexy bedroom romp.
    IMG_3464croprsize.JPG

Letting it all hang out! Tee Hee
    IMG_2997a.JPG

What's your favorite bedroom romp? Mine depends upon my mood. But if I had to pick one it would be oral (giving and receive) and lots of passionate kissing and touching.

22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

:D[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]I'm loving these views and I think you already know how I like to romp!!!:D[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

24. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

It seems we like the same kind of romping Bryce. Your wish is my command!!

25. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

26. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you Origlegman. I love the way you Romp!!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Your Words elicit tasty naughty desires within me Willowlove. Thank you
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

28. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Stop teasing me Docrocker and get over here!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Broadhildt likes this.
  29. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

I bet you're really good at riding the north face BigAl. It would be fun to find out

BigAlbowski likes this.
  30. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

I'm crawling towards dinner. Guess what dinner is?
    IMG_3442Aresize.jpg
    Hurry and book a luxury party with me before I leave KitKat and return home. My last day here is September 28th.
    Here's a partial list of parties I provide:
    Full Service GFE: Love making at its finest, with a touch of romance. Includes lots of kissing.

Cock Worshipping Party: I worship your cock and balls, for what seems an eternity, with the most indescribably luscious licks, kisses, and sucks you could ever want or imagine.

ED(Erectile Dysfunction) Full Body Pleasure: The entire body is an erogenous zone. There’s so many ways to give and receive pleasure during the closely Intimate time we’ll spend together touching, cuddling, kissing, and exploring. Don't let erectile dysfunction stop you from experiencing deep intimacy, pleasure and romance.

Multiple Positions Party: Come experiment with a multitude of new positions. I’m super flexible; bending into interesting positions is pretty easy for me.

Deep Throat Party: I love to DT.

Mutual Masturbation Party: We masturbate each other into ecstasy.

Masturbation Fantasy Party: Watch me pleasure myself, while I watch you pleasure yourself.

Multiple Pop Party: Break your all time record. Go for as many pops as you can possibly have.

Two Girl Show: Watch me and another sexy starlet drive each other wild with pleasure.

Fantasy Threesome: Have you ever been with two girls who were SOOOO into each other and SOOOOO into you at the same time? A wet and wild threesome with me and another sex starved starlet. Treat yourself to everything a man could ever want in a threesome.

Golden Showers Party:

Your Ultimate Fantasy Party: Why wait to make your special fantasy happen? Tell me your fantasy and let’s explore it together in a safe, non rushed, 100% non-judgmental environment.

Role Playing Party: You choose the scenario, or I will craft a role playing scenario based on your interests.

B&D Party: I tie you to the bed and use you for my pleasure.

Domination Party: I own you and make you worship my beautiful body. I punish you for any and all infractions.

Toy Party: Experiment with different types of toys on you and me.

Couples Party: Customized for your particular needs.

Pop Your Virgin Cherry Party: I take my time, make sure you’re totally comfortable, and teach you valuable sex skills you’ll use for life.

Sex Education Party: Learn new skills or take your existing skills to the next level

Girlfriend, Boyfriend overnights in Nevada: Let’s spend the night together as girlfriend and boyfriend. I’ll cook breakfast for you in the morning, or we’ll dine out, or on each other.

Outdates: I’m available for out dates, mini and full, within the state of Nevada.

Sharky and Broadhildt like this.
  31. origlegman
    Chat with Me

:D[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]You may have your way with me anytime Bryce!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  32. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif]
    After dinner, I am sure desert would be incredible!!!;)
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]

Al

BryceStevens likes this.
  33. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you Origlegman. I will definitely take you up on that offer!!

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through September 28th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com
    I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

34. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

You're right BigAl. I'm crawling towards dessert. But the question is what is dessert? Does it begin with a P or a C or both?

35. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

This is from my latest photo shoot. It was fun taking them in one of the Bunny Ranch bungalows. There was s huge bunny there and it kept wanting to hump me. Lol.
    MN8A0056cropresize.jpg

Sharky, lingerieluvrm and BigAlbowski like this.