About Me NEW PHOTOS MELISSA KISS / Sensualist / CURVY / 5'4 34, 27, 39 BLONDE GFE

Discussion in 'Alien Cathouse Forum (Amargosa)' started by MelissaKiss, Jun 6, 2016.

1. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

MelissaKiss Las Vegas Location Alien Cathouse

Please enjoy my new photos but keep in mind, I'm told I look better in person!!! I'm located at our Las Vegas Location Ranches.
    Email me at melissakiss@loveranch.net
    rps20160606_030033_859.jpg

MisterMacWaffle likes this.
  2. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I'm 5'4 curvy frame, 34Dd 27 39
    rps20160606_031228_260.jpg

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
  3. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I'm educated and well traveled so conversation is never boring.
    I provide an authentic ultimate unrushed and unparalleled unique and quality experience designed just for you.
    I exceed expectations, it is what I do. rps20160606_071048_530.jpg

4. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Here's a RAW photo~ NO APP HELP NO TOUCH UPS
    IMG_-7c58vi.jpg

5. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

BooTy...
    bOOty...
    BoOTY...
    MB6A0407-2.jpg

MisterMacWaffle and Milo Roni like this.
  6. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Available at The Las Vegas Locations, LoveRanchVegas AND Alien Cathouse rps20160606_214634_727.jpg

7. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

WOW these photos are AMAZING!!!

8. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Hi guys, Miss Melissa Kiss
    I'm a fun and friendly lady who takes great pride in the many many many fabulous experiences I am a part of if not curator of...
    Join me. I'm totally open minded and I hear you even when you're silent. I prefer to take my time, indulging in sensuality and passion with LUST. We can chat, certainly but I'm quite a magnet for sexuality, you won't be able to keep your hands off me ;)

9. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Thank you Gezzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Ever so Often imitated NEVER duplicated~
    Authentic ultimate unrushed and unparalleled unique quality experience designed just for you!!!!

11. Milo Roni
    Chat with Me

Milo Roni Well-Known Member

Oh My! Somebody pass me the hot-sauce and a napkin: I'm "all" in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![smilie=happy.gif]

Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
    Air Force Amy and MelissaKiss like this.
  12. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

13. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I like being in this position... booty UP

14. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Miss Kiss, that's me. I am unique. I got MY OWN PRODUCT that I have worked on for years and I know how to Bring it. I'm not just using "punch lines" to attract you, I'm THE REAL DEAL, Been doing this. I know my product and I know you WILL LOVE IT!!!!

15. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I do gladly accommodate Girl on Girl Shows, Toy Shows, I LOVE Virgins!!! NuRu Massage, Body Worship, Kinks, Fetishes of all sorts, Stockings, Feet Fetishes, Bondage, Feminization, FinDom, Humiliation, EVEN Submission, Spankings, Strap Ons, Golden Showers and so many more!!! Just ask!! I am a well rounded Premier Luxe Paramour, there is NO competition in the level of detail and input I give each and every gentleman. 100% Satisfaction and I have the Record to support this statement. So do not hesitate to contact me now. You can just drop in and tell our hostess, you are here for me, Melissa Kiss OR simply send me an email, I suggest email and appointment as i am a touring courtesan. Lets get to know each other and plan for something greater later. I do prefer longer engagements so multi hours and over nights are more than welcome!!!

16. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Returning, August 16th 2016!!!!!!!!

17. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Do you wish to feel appreciated, heard understood, wanted, desired or more simply, a non judgmental ear, someone who let's you be you? Are you craving feminine affections and sexual adventures? Well I am that woman for you. I can do this for you with a genuine smile. Come and Escape, to me from your daily troubles. I can fulfill all your needs and desires then leave you unashamedly wanting more. I will make you feel complete bliss, Pleasure and lust. I know very well how to pamper and stimulate a gentleman both his perception and corporeal pleasures.

18. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Do you wish to feel appreciated, heard understood, wanted, desired or more simply, a non judgmental ear, someone who lets you be you? Are you craving feminine affections and sexual adventures? Well I am that woman for you. I can do this for you with a genuine smile. Come and Escape, to me from your daily troubles. I can fulfill all your needs and desires then leave you unashamedly wanting more. I will make you feel complete bliss, Pleasure and lust. I know very well how to pamper and stimulate a gentleman both his perception and corporeal pleasures.

19. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Polished, classy, intelligent Inamorata... one of a kind. The ultimate GFE experience. Often imitated NEVER duplicated

20. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Returning to the Alien Cathouse Las Vegas Location!

21. GiaCorleone
    Chat with Me

GiaCorleone Sicilian Thoroughbred Gia 'BellaBambina' Corleone

Oh yeah youre looking great in these new picture! Sexy & seductive

MelissaKiss likes this.
  22. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

HIII! I've been enjoying some much needed time off, I'll be back soon!!!!

23. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Hey guys, please take note that I will NOT be IN house much of December through Mid January. That doesn't mean I'm not available, it Simply means you Must Make an appointment with a deposit of at Least 10% your estimated total considerations.
    I NEED at LEAST 48 business day hrs Monday-Thursday to be cleared by Dr. This is for licensing, the Dr. Clearance, you don't have to worry about it at all but it is why I need 48 Business day hrs ...

24. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Available ANYTIME by appointment with deposit

25. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Melissa slid off and lay beside looking very sexy and we just visited for a while. Did I mention her terrific personality? I really enjoyed her body, her talents, her company, her thoughts and personality. She was all smiles. I'm sure we went over the time but it was so easy to be distracted and hard to pull away. rps20161124_184448_525.jpg

26. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I'm an All American Super Kinky & Sensual Woman who loves to please & be pleased.
    I offer an Un rushed & Un-Paralleled Ultimate Quality Experience Unique to YOUR Desires.
    I Can Become Whatever It Is You Desire.
    I ALWAYS know how to treat a man who posses Exquisite taste.
    Your complete satisfaction is my pleasure and passion. rps20161125_054852_927.jpg

27. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I’m so glad you have found your way here to my lil bio, considering how far reaching the internet is and there is no doubt not a lack of charming and beautifully sexy women for you to spend your time and energy with so I’m extremely flattered that you have chosen me to get to know more about. As you peruse my bio and posts through here, twitter, Instagram and facebook you will get a lil taste for who I am, my interests and my passions. I do ultimately hope this information serves as a beginning to many erotic , uncomplicated, meaningful and delicious experiences together, you and I.
    Please contact me directly to discuss scheduling.
    melissakiss@aliencathouse.com
    rps20161125_122009_109.jpg

28. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I'm an All American Super Kinky & Sensual Woman who loves to please & be pleased.
    I offer an Un rushed & Un-Paralleled Ultimate Quality Experience Unique to YOUR Desires.
    Your complete satisfaction is my pleasure and passion. rps20161125_165010_290.jpg

29. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I specialize in Girlfriend Experience Fantasies. Sensuality is my pleasure and passion. It's a natural attribute. I LOVE to be touched and kissed and I love to kiss and to touch.
    The skin is the largest organ and it is Sexual, the right touch in the right spot gets coochie wet and "guys" hard~

30. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

31. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Melissa slid off and lay beside looking very sexy and we just visited for a while. Did I mention her terrific personality? I really enjoyed her body, her talents, her company, her thoughts and personality. She was all smiles. I'm sure we went over the time but it was so easy to be distracted and hard to pull away.

32. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Your complete satisfaction is my pleasure and passion. rps20161128_054150_680.jpg

33. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I'm so glad you have found your way here to my lil bio, considering how far reaching the internet is and there is no doubt not a lack of charming and beautifully sexy women for you to spend your time and energy with so I’m extremely flattered that you have chosen me to get to know more about. As you peruse my bio and posts through here, twitter, Instagram and facebook you will get a lil taste for who I am, my interests and my passions. I do ultimately hope this information serves as a beginning to many erotic , uncomplicated, meaningful and delicious experiences together, you and I.
    Please contact me directly to discuss scheduling.

34. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

~2014-04-12 / 8.5 9 "Excellent Provider! Sweet Personality, Curvy in all the right Places. Great ass!" hard4utonight
    ~2014-01-07 / 9 & 10 "My new ATF! Excellent provider, top notch pro, a must see for any veteran or rookie" Scubacock
    ~2014-01-15 / 8.5 & 10 "One word - Amazing! She is a true Gem well worth repeating
    ~2013-11-10 / 7.5 & 8 good time!" Reza
    ~2013-09-13 / 9 & 10 "OH. MY. GOD. simply amazing".
    ~2013-08-18 / 9 & 10 "Great session, very sweet girl, awesome boobs!" Scubacock
    ~2013-07-15 / 8 & 9.5 "Pretty woman, very friendly with great breasts." digitaldesires
    ~2013-05-19 / 9 & 9.5 Great smile, very friendly attitude and just the right amount of curves Blue_Ball
    ~2013-05-16 / 8 & 8.5 "Dont miss this one gentleman" 408hobby
    ~2012-11-11 / 8.5 & 10 "One heck of a ride" nibsmahi
    ~2012-10-08 / 9 & 9 "Sensual, soft, exotic, sincere, real, clean, comforting, caring"... adkhiker

35. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

She has a voluptuous body, as I mentioned with very beautiful bodacious breasts, very nice ass, and nice thick legs. Her skin is smooth and very pleasant to touch. One can get lost in her deep dark eyes, and her smile is warm and sexy.

There is something so feminine, so warm, so gracious, so sweet, and so genuine about Melissa It is obvious that she loves her job, the session was hot, sensual, I had a great time from beginning to end.
    In my book the service/performance provided was a 10,