My wonderful and unforgetable time with Jade Capri

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by FriskyJimmy29, Oct 18, 2015.

1. FriskyJimmy29
    Chat with Me

FriskyJimmy29 Well-Known Member

Jade is a very kind and giving woman who truly appreciates and values her time with you. Her personality,booty, eyes and face are electrifying and I could not take my eyes off of her. She put my mind at ease after I was running late and ensured me everything was OK. We then talked in her room for awhile she wanted to use the VIP Room but it was occupied unfortunately. Since we had a Chicago connection we had so much in common and things to talk about. Jade is a great conversationalist and will talk just about anything with you. I will not give away any specific details that's between Jade and I. But I can assure you this I found out why Jade has been named Lover of The Year many times. She is a giver by nature and has a big heart and will do the best she can to ensure your time with her is magical and unforgettable. Thank you for a wonderful time Jade and helping me discover things about myself. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JadeCapri and (deleted member) like this.
  2. RihannaLovely
    Chat with Me

RihannaLovely Well-Known Member

So glad you had a great time! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

IT makes me happy that you see me that way. I do appreciate everyone that choses to spend time with me. I can't believe that in between being shy you pay attention to all of that hehehe
    I know life has unexpected things that prevents us from being on time, but nothing that we can't resolve, right?
    I love Chicago. It's so beautiful.
    I am a believer that the time together becomes magical when we are both fully involved and having fun, so that is your due too ;)
    Know that I will always be here and willing to spend time with you whenever you want ;)
    Thank you so much for writing this @FriskyJimmy29

Last edited: Oct 26, 2016
  4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I really enjoyed spending time with you, Jimmy! We should definitely do it again soon!

[​IMG]

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Because I wanted to say hi to you and good luck on the world series ;)

dreamscometrue and FriskyJimmy29 like this.
  6. FriskyJimmy29
    Chat with Me

FriskyJimmy29 Well-Known Member

I haven't read this review in a long time but I'm glad that I did such a wonderful time

7. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

JADE IS AN AMAZING LADY......................AND THIS REVIEW REFELCTS THAT