My website! It's new, but I'm always changing it.

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Nikki_Embers, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Please go check it out! If you see something I'm missing, use the contact page to let me know. :) If you want to get a testimonial, use the contact page to let me know what you want to say... where you came from (these forums, I mean)... and I'll reply for a picture of you to go with your testimonial. :)

I hope you like it!

http://sugarbabycouponer.wix.com/nikki-embers-website

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Your website looks great, Nikki. Good job!

3. Thanks, Jade! :D I really appreciate it! Ciao, Bella!

4. You really like my website?

5. I love the website!
    [​IMG]

6. Many people have wanted to try it.

7. I love it! Great work! XOXO
    [​IMG]

8. Sexy Sensual and Passionate Brunette Looking To Satisfy Your Secret Desires!! Very EAGER to please... My Delicious Curves And Pretty Face Will Leave You Mesmerized!! While My Positive Attitude And Skills Will Make You Feel Relaxed And Reposed!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    One with a beautiful face, seductive eyes and skin as soft as silk... One that will keep your eyes occupied While my imagination entices you... [smilie=hot over you.gif] THEN LOOK NO FURTHER! Im easy going, intelligent, spontaneous, sexy & VERY tempting.
    This HOT SUMMER I will be having the best SIZZLING SPECIALS [smilie=call me.gif]
    [​IMG]

9. Great job!