REVIEW MY ULTIMATE FANTASY WEEK WITH CARESSA

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Docrocker, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

I've been visiting the ranches believe it or not since 2007, board member since 2012, and I usually spend a week at a time in Winter visiting the ranches partying with different ladies, often repartying during the week with certain ladies if I choose.

I know Caressa quite some time now (4 years) and we have had many incredible intimate times together including ranch parties, out dates and a few sleepovers. So, I decided this particular week to try something different-- that is to see only her! I would ski during the day like I always do and meet up with her at night. This would include one sleepover. We skipped only a couple of nights only to rest! Yes folks, a megadose of darling Caressa for my last winter week this season. Guys, creative packages are a specialty of Caressa in itself and all you need to do is be generous, discuss and she will make your dream party happen.

We went out to dinner a couple of nights, ordered take out other times. The first night we celebrated my birthday and she took me out to dinner at Adele's. I reviewed that first night separately the morning after:

http://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/pillowtalk-with-caressa.29690/

All week long we treated eachother like royalty, like very good friends who love ("wuv") eachother and she was very generous with her time. We do enjoy eachother's company which really adds to the fun. The love sessions were very intimate, unrushed and I give Caressa extra credit for having to work extra hard because of my occasional malfunction from being tired from skiing or from too much sex (is that possible?lol)! I really did have the time of my life that week, skiing in the morning, resting up and looking forward to seeing Caressa later. My prior visits to the ranches I never really did feel I saw her enough! Now I can say I got my ultimate dose of Caressa!

Thank you Caressa for this incredibly intimate week I will never forget. How can we possibly top this one! Until next Winter...
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Doc

2. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

3. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

You got that right Willow! I guess I don't really come there to rest ;)

Thomas Kenneth Joy likes this.
  4. DocRocker, you lucky guy. Even though I've never been to the MLBR, I've seen Caressa on ustream, it seems her personality matches her beauty.

5. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Tuch, Caressa is as upbeat and genuinely beautiful in person as she appears on ustream. It extra special because Caressa and I are alike in many ways and we have fun together and get along very well.

6. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Doc Rocker, thank you for such a great week and a wonderful review! We did have the best week. You skiing during the day and playing together at night was the best. You told me you would have to go home to rest and so I made sure your left Nevada exhausted! LOL I look forward to this winter, it seems like a long time from now, but we will be together again before we know it. You are so welcome for everything. Are you rested yet?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Kisses Caressa
    image copy 7.jpeg
    image copy 9.jpeg
    image.jpeg

Docrocker and Thomas Kenneth Joy like this.
  7. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Yes Caressa I am well rested and ready for round number...what number are we up to? Lmao. Thanks so much for all that passion you cast upon me that week.

8. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Doc Rocker, I have lost count... Really I enjoy being with you so much that I don't even count...
    Kisses Caressa
    IMG_1602.JPG

Thomas Kenneth Joy and Docrocker like this.
  9. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Caressa I am still in major withdrawal almost a month later:confused::rolleyes::)