My trip to the ranch (stories about Willow and Ms. Bailey)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Bob9T53, Jan 8, 2010.

1. I finally decided to make a trip out to the ranch over the holidays. When I arrived in Nevada I thought I should visit the ranch first before my appointment with Willow the following day. I wanted to tour the ranch and shake off my nervousness. I arrived at the ranch not really expecting to party right away. I came in, explained why I was there, and had a seat at the bar. I also got to briefly say Hi to Dennis who happened to be around. He struck me as a very chill guy.

(NOTE: even a simple trip to the ranch to sit at the bar is completely worth it. If I were local I would go there often just for a drink. The drink prices are great and the music and company is the best.)

While at the bar having a drink I met Ms. Bailey and got into a conversation with her. I was immediately struck with how normal she seemed. We talked for a while and she offered to walk me around the ranch. She showed me the whole place which was very sweet of her and some how mysteriously we ended up back in her room. Needless to say my evening didn't go exactly as I had planned, not that I regret it in the least. I ended up having a party with Bailey and let me tell you that she is both totally sweet and very hot at the same time. We had a great party despite the fact that I was very tired from traveling all day. I don't want to give all of the details, but I got to go down on her as part of our party and that is something that I will never forget. I am a big fan of giving oral and from her reaction I'd say that she is also fairly fond. It was a wonderful introduction to the ranch and I am very glad that she was there to give it to me.

The following day I arrived in the afternoon for my date with Willow. I got there early and sat at the bar again to wait for her. When she arrived I was stunned. She is every bit as beautiful as her pictures and I'd even say that they do not do her justice. She took me back to one of the rooms and we were quickly able to negotiate a price that we were both comfortable with. Following that was one of the most wonderful sexy experiences of my life. Have no fear if you party with Willow. She is a complete sweetheart and she will take excellent care of you. After I had been thoroughly taken care of we decided to go outside and sit in the hot tube despite the cold and the snow. We chilled out and warmed up in the tub for a while and chatted before it was time to go. At the end I didn't want to leave the ranch quickly so after I had showered and dressed I sat myself back at the bar for a couple of drinks and conversation with some of the other ladies who were around.

After my first trip to the ranch I cannot imagine anyone having a bad experience and I can promise that both Ms Bailey and Ms Willow are wonderful women. They are sweet, fun, and extremely sexy. Thank you to the both of them.